Add-on [Paid] Shop/Cart Mod

Alex

Looking for someone to either code me a cart/shop mod from scratch, or to use my existing vBulletin one (this was custom coded for me) and convert it to work with XF. This has to work woth paypal and be able to deal with physical goods, a shop for virtual goods/currency is no good to me.

Have no idea what this should cost to have done, so msg me with your quotes.

Looking for someone to either code me a cart/shop mod from scratch, or to use my existing vBulletin one (this was custom coded for me) and convert it to work with XF. This has to work woth paypal and be able to deal with physical goods, a shop for virtual goods/currency is no good to me.

Based on your needs you would probably be better off with a full cart software like say openCart or CubeCart and then bridge the carts user database to xenforo and match the style as best as you can (someone has already created a really good wordpress dynamic theme so shouldn't be all to hard on other platforms)

Will have a look at them, would just prefer it to be all integrated so I can manage it all from the same admin cp

This is already planned by a developer here, and should probably start getting worked on soon.

Will have a look at them, would just prefer it to be all integrated so I can manage it all from the same admin cp

Though I understand the convenience of having one CP I have always been a big believer in using software for its intended use, what I mean is that XenForo is concentrated on making a great forum and do so, same as CubeCart that has been in development for a good few years now is concentrated on being a great cart software... with a decent bridge between the two of them you will get a much better result than any integrated solution could create.

Anyone interested in converting our existing VB shop we had coded to work with XF drop me a PC

I am also looking for one of these for XF. Not interested in 3rd party app.

I also need more payment gateways.

Telling people about secret developers working on Mystery Addon XYZ isn't helpful.

On the contrary, it lets people know the add-on is being developed, stopping further requests for it.

It also avoids the problem of more than one developer working on the same add-on in isolation, as any other developers will now be aware this is a work in progress.

On the contrary, it lets people know the add-on is being developed, stopping further requests for it.

It also avoids the problem of more than one developer working on the same add-on in isolation, as any other developers will now be aware this is a work in progress.

I'd like to announce that somewhere secret, someone secret, is currently secret working on everything anyone ever thought of. so everyone else can stop everything they were doing now. It's all work in progress!

Feel free to start donating for this stuff in advance!

:D

*runs and ducks*

Top Bottom