[Paid Service] Full Server Setup / Installation / Update / Import to Xenforo

FANTASTIC SERVICE!!

I know nothing about RoldanLT, I saw this thread and just took a chance. Now this could have gone very wrong but I cannot fault this guy, he knows his forums inside and out.

The price quoted was a quarter of what another member quoted and even though I initially felt a bit worried he soon set my mind at ease.

He converted my VB forum to XF and then merged in another forum which runs on IPB; re-directs all set-up and working, user accounts all working....seriously this could have got really messy, all working perfectly as if my board has been on XF from the start.

I have asked a ton of questions and he has answered them all pointing me to guides on the exact subjects and just fixing the problem when I don't understand, 2 weeks of ongoing support included in the price should any issues arise.

I highly recommend this guy (I presume he is a guy lol) and very happy to have found someone than can do what they say they can at the price quoted.

On another note, XF is a truly amazing piece of kit, after years with VB and an unsuccessful install of VB5 which in my opinion was not fit for purpose (robbing b******s) I am glad to be able to leave VB behind forever, keep up the good work guys.

FANTASTIC SERVICE!!

I know nothing about RoldanLT, I saw this thread and just took a chance. Now this could have gone very wrong but I cannot fault this guy, he knows his forums inside and out.

The price quoted was a quarter of what another member quoted and even though I initially felt a bit worried he soon set my mind at ease.

He converted my VB forum to XF and then merged in another forum which runs on IPB; re-directs all set-up and working, user accounts all working....seriously this could have got really messy, all working perfectly as if my board has been on XF from the start.

I have asked a ton of questions and he has answered them all pointing me to guides on the exact subjects and just fixing the problem when I don't understand, 2 weeks of ongoing support included in the price should any issues arise.

I highly recommend this guy (I presume he is a guy lol) and very happy to have found someone than can do what they say they can at the price quoted.

On another note, XF is a truly amazing piece of kit, after years with VB and an unsuccessful install of VB5 which in my opinion was not fit for purpose (robbing b******s) I am glad to be able to leave VB behind forever, keep up the good work guys.

Exactly what I found - we had same experience.
RM

Reactions: rdn
What a nice guy!

Helped me on Skype to walkthrough a problem I had with SMTP, very knowledgable and great guy to work with!

I'm not very sure where I should begin.

1. Forum software aren't that much foreign to me. Pretty much, the standard is, you need a domain, a good host, and a Xenforo license and you're good to go. But that is not the case this time, I was hungry for speed, uptime, and also prioritize servicing. I was browsing through the forums and found a lot of qualified members that can aid me for my ultimate journey of running a great community. There were so many great choices. But @RoldanLT stood above everyone else and I'll tell you why.
  • You can see him post numerous times in the forums providing unsolicited help to vast number of people.
  • He doesn't talk around the bush. Straight to the point, my kind of guy.
  • He's been doing this for such a long time that even searching his username will show some pretty old stuff in Google.
  • And so much more.
2. He has great knowledge to the core components of Xenforo. He's also a Premium Member in Centminmod @eva2000's forum. We all know that Centminmod is the LEMP Stack of choice for a great server. After knowing all of this, I didn't hesitate to contact Roldan. And the good is just getting better. I just found out that we share the same timezones. No offense, but I hate working with developers with the opposite timezone as I have because one way or another, someone's gonna make the sacrifice to stay up late just to get this 1 bug from the CSS. If you think this is good enough, you're in for a bigger surprise.

3. My other concern was the price. Lots of developers overprice their products/services yet providing mediocre-at-best results. My first inquiry was for a complete MyBB migration. He said the price was $XX. I thought it was an installment for a quarterly payment. It was actually the price for everything. After knowing that, I knew I had to abuse this. Later that evening, I talked with him about optimizing Xenforo forums and how speed increases conversion rate. It didn't take long when I initiated an order for his services as well as a dedicated server.

CONCLUSION:
My forum is now hosted on a BEAST SERVER. It was carefully set up by a BEAST DEVELOPER, and the speeds are just phenomenal. This guy is extremely easy to work with, he even goes beyond what he should do just to give you the satisfaction you want but not deserve. Bottom line is, if you want a responsive, knowledgeable, and quick developer, Roldan is the man.

Once again, the prices are ridiculously cheap. I guarantee that you'll feel dirty after hiring him.

All I have to say is.. This guy is the best.
He migrated my board from myBB to Xenforo seamlessly. We had a few problems (none of which were his fault) and he has been nothing but patient and helpful throughout. Not to mention installing custom plugins for me that I had developed and even replying and fixing things for me at 3am his time.. This guy is DEDICATED and well worth the money you spend on him. Perfect if you just want to pay someone and let them do the work for you! Quick replies and a great service, DO NOT hesitate to use Roldan.

All I have to say is.. This guy is the best.
He migrated my board from myBB to Xenforo seamlessly. We had a few problems (none of which were his fault) and he has been nothing but patient and helpful throughout. Not to mention installing custom plugins for me that I had developed and even replying and fixing things for me at 3am his time.. This guy is DEDICATED and well worth the money you spend on him. Perfect if you just want to pay someone and let them do the work for you! Quick replies and a great service, DO NOT hesitate to use Roldan.
The fact that he does more things than what you have paid for makes him such a standup guy. Although we're running pretty tight on the finances this month, we're still doing our best to have the funds to have this guy on our side. In a Mortal Kombat reference, it would be a flawless victory. ;)

I have nothing but positive to say about my experience with @RoldanLT . The time from the first response to my forum being converted from vB 4.2 to XF was about 24 hours. I work in IT as a professional so I was happy to see the prep questions and expectations laid out then quickly executed. The communication was great and the work was quickly adjusted for additional changes in addons and other services.

I will use RoldanLT again for my XF needs and will gladly recommend his services.

Excellent services. I just had @RoldanLT do a complete server to server migration and he even modified some stuff to enhance the performance and stability of my forum. I highly recommend his service; turnaround time was literally a few hours! :)

Last edited:
I intended to learn more about XF but so far have found it easier to do the small adjustments myself and have Roldan perform the major work. I do not have time for downtime if I create an issue so I would rather make sure it was done right the first time. I have been using Roldan for the last six months and have no reason to change.

Top Bottom