Add-on [Paid] Post Templates

I was using this addon as well back then. Would love to have this here on XenForo, so +1 (y)

ragteks addon is very nice. ive been using it since the 10x days.

Out of curiosity is this permission based (silly question) I assume it is/does and thought i'd ask. If theres something I was really fond of in ipb is their multi-moderation feature which this looks to be similar if it allows a member of staff to pull down a per-written kind of automated response.

Struggling to find the downloadable file over there...I think I need to pay for it (which is fine if I could find the file) :)
I have a paid membership to ragtek's site. I've downloaded every file in that thread and none of them either A.) Work because they don't work with the latest version of Xenforo or B.) extract properly. Save your money until ragtek replies to the thread and updates the modification.

Out of curiosity is this permission based (silly question) I assume it is/does and thought i'd ask. If theres something I was really fond of in ipb is their multi-moderation feature which this looks to be similar if it allows a member of staff to pull down a per-written kind of automated response.
it is permission-based.

I have a paid membership to ragtek's site. I've downloaded every file in that thread and none of them either A.) Work because they don't work with the latest version of Xenforo or B.) extract properly. Save your money until ragtek replies to the thread and updates the modification.
all the addons i have installed are working for me. be sure you have the latest ragtek framework installed.
ive found rt to be very fast at bugfixes and very good about implementing user suggestions in a timely manner.

Struggling to find the downloadable file over there...I think I need to pay for it (which is fine if I could find the file) :)
you need to be a member of the premium usergroup to download any attachments.

it is permission-based.

all the addons i have installed are working for me. be sure you have the latest ragtek framework installed.
ive found rt to be very fast at bugfixes and very good about implementing user suggestions in a timely manner.

you need to be a member of the premium usergroup to download any attachments.
That's not the problem. He took down the original post templates file, then the one that was uploaded after that was corrupted. He needs to either re-upload it to the thread or one of the members there should upload it because the working file is not up or not accessible because the zip is messed up.

In other words, nothing in that thread works.

That's not the problem. He took down the original post templates file, then the one that was uploaded after that was corrupted. He needs to either re-upload it to the thread or one of the members there should upload it because the working file is not up or not accessible because the zip is messed up.

In other words, nothing in that thread works.
I know, late reply, but is the todays build still corrupt ? http://ragtek.org/xenforo/threads/ragtek-editor-templates.93/page-4 ?

Top Bottom