Add-on Page View Counter

DRE

Doesn't have to track who is who, just how many hits. Must be not be a hit counter powered by an external site. I ask because threads have page view counters, threads and blog entries but that's about it. It would be interesting for my members to see on the bottom of the page which pages are getting the most hits.

View attachment 72467

Doesn't that count the hits?
That's for Xenforo pages. I'm talking about any page on Xenforo. For instance, I have AndyB's calendar and news addon installed. I would like members to be able to see how many view counts have been on that page by other members. Those pages do not use the Xenforo Page node system.

That's for Xenforo pages. I'm talking about any page on Xenforo. For instance, I have AndyB's calendar and news addon installed. I would like members to be able to see how many view counts have been on that page by other members. Those pages do not use the Xenforo Page node system.
Then they're not pages, are they.

Yes they are. What your posting in right now is a page. Right-click, view page source. You can save this page too and view it even when your offline.
What I'm posting on now is a thread in the terms of Forums. When you state pages and are talking about XenForo, you need to be clear about what you mean. By saying Pages and nothing more than that, we're going to assume, rightly so, that you mean the pages system. You made no mention of addons or the sections used by addons, you said Pages.

Reactions: DRE
Top Bottom