[OzzModz] XFOptimize - Minify, Preconnect & Preload [Deleted]

If someone would be so kind to list out all the bugs in detail this addon has I’d appreciate it.
The security issue mentioned before is number one.

I ran RC1 for a long time without trouble, but some of the optimizations was not for the better.

When I updated to the latest version on Nulumia's site I had problems with users not seeing the reply-box if they ignored someone in the thread. There might have been other problems to. But I then uninstalled the addon to make my site work.

Ozzy47 updated [OzzModz] XFOptimize - Minify, Preconnect & Preload with a new update entry:

[OzzModz] XFOptimize for XenForo 2.1+ Update 1.0.2 Release Candidate 1

XFOptimize
Version: 1.0.2 Release Candidate 1

Changelog

• Fixed an issue where script tags entered in post content via BBCodes could be rendered in the footer via the Schema application/ldjson markup
  • Improved handling of ldjson script tags
  • Improved various aspects of the HTMLMinifier library
  • Improved accuracy of template modification fixes for [rellect] Favicon for Links addon
  • The addon now correctly fixes Javascript introduced by the [rellect] Favicon for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Will this update be on his site as well? I did have an active license for this as well.
Not a big deal if not.

I see his site is now down.

It should be. I’d recommend taking a full backup before installing and testing. There has been limited testing.

Tested the new RC1 version on my site. People still reported the problem with reply box not showing, when someone in the thread was ignored.
I think it also was a problem if they wanted to read a post by an ignored user, the link didn't work.
One person had problems on safari/iPhone with reactions, he comes to a new page and has to confirm reaction and couldn't choose any other.

I tested many different settings and are not sure what I had when the problems where reported.
And sorry to say for me the page is probably as fast with or without the addon, tested speed with many different settings.

Ozzy47 updated [OzzModz] XFOptimize - Minify, Preconnect & Preload with a new update entry:

[OzzModz] XFOptimize for XenForo 2.1+ Update 1.0.2 Release Candidate 2

XFOptimize
Version: 1.0.2 Release Candidate 2

Changelog
  • Fixed an issue where the reply editor would not appear when deferred scripts is enabled and a user in the thread was ignored
  • Fixed an issue where the "View ignored content" link would not render during the same conditions
  • Improved handling of the deferred scripts feature
  • Made several tweaks which should prevent a rare mobile issue regarding reactions
  • Improved deferred scripts feature involving...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Enabling Move blocking CSS to inline style did mess with the loading of my style.

Before:
1668378185165.webp

After:
1668378205487.webp

Bug on your end related to the setting or style related issue to take with Russ?
The console says "failed to load resources", and then pointing to the various elements missing from the style.

Top Bottom