[OzzModz] XFOptimize - Minify, Preconnect & Preload [Deleted]

Does this support CDN? Like bunny.net.
I have all my static files served via separate CDN domain.

I'm not going to give a negative rating for that but I'm curious to see the number of requests that are sent to the CDN because I don't have a CDN from CloudFlare but which is just as powerful and the addon has managed to put down my CDN with "Error 429 Too Many Requests on CDN" error. So impossible to access my site despite the increased connection.

Does this support CDN? Like bunny.net.
I have all my static files served via separate CDN domain.
It should work with any CDN, as it doesn't change in any way how files are accessed. In fact, files which are stored off site can actually receive benefit by the preconnect and preload features.

This addon has worked pre-release for a while on a large Cloudflare site for example.

Why? My second sidebar doesn't open on mobile. Bug?
May be an issue with the minifier affecting <script> tags, either from "Remove JS comments", "Minify script tags", or "Combine script tags". I would suggest unchecking all three, then testing your sidebar, and checking each one again to see which causes the issue.

Or, you can PM me your site (or theme) and I'll take a look. I do wish to update this addon based on feedback.

I'm not going to give a negative rating for that but I'm curious to see the number of requests that are sent to the CDN because I don't have a CDN from CloudFlare but which is just as powerful and the addon has managed to put down my CDN with "Error 429 Too Many Requests on CDN" error. So impossible to access my site despite the increased connection.
Just to confirm, you're having issues running XFOptimize on your CDN? If so, can you please supply me some info so I can diagnose what's happening. You can share here or via PM (which CDN, preferably a link to your site so I can check your external file references).

Of course I wish to update this addon based on feedback.

-10% but only on mobile. :/
Sorry but I'm still not sure what you mean by -10%. Could you explain which score this applies to? (-10% from time-to-responsive is good, -10% from Performance score is bad)

The addon should never cause less speed on mobile, nearly the same speed as worst case scenario in my experience.

Looks great, just purchased it before you come to your senses and raise the price. 😍 Gonna test it out later, excited to share my results!
Thank you and happy to have you on board 😀 Will be glad to see your results if you share, so far results from other users have been great!

The next feature to be released will be a Recommendations page, and an Optimization admin tab on the left menu. There are in fact many settings buried in Xenforo that can help with speed & performance, so the Recommendations page will point these out and give suggestions.

Thanks for asking, unfortunately not at this time and I would only do so to demonstrate the addon settings, as the actual effects of the addon would be hard to demonstrate by a demo site.
Interesting Add-on :)

As others have already pointed out, I think it would be good if you could provide a demo page so the effect of you Add-on can be seen and tested before a purcashe decision is made.

We do have an internal Add-on that does similar things, from my experience the impact of optimizations can be clearly seen so it shouldn't be hard to set up a demo site for your Add-on as well?

With out internal optimization Add-on active
1637446028442.png

With most (but not all) of functionality of ou internal optimization Add-on disabled:
1637446049649.png

Played with this add-on a bit. Seems to have a negative effect on our scores.

Without the add-on disabled I'm getting a Lighthouse score of 93/99 (mobile/desktop):
1637447711000.webp

With the add-on I'm getting a maximum mobile score of 86:
1637447608781.webp

Total Blocking Time is killing it...

Top Bottom