[OzzModz] Withdrawal Queue

[OzzModz] Withdrawal Queue [Paid] 2.1.1 Beta 4

No permission to buy ($30.00)

Painbaker

Painbaker submitted a new resource:

[PB] Withdrawal Queue - Powerful withdrawal queue with debiting support from currency add-ons

Powerful withdrawal queue with debiting support from currency add-ons for faster, safe and more convenient manual withdrawing.

List of features:
  • Payout queue moderation (like xF's approval queue)
  • Payout requesting
  • Wallet management
  • Payment system management
    • Configuring wallet input type (text, email and tel for now)
    • Commission calculation (fixed & percentage)
    • Minimal request sum
    • Specifying real payout currency code
    • Payment system display order...

Read more about this resource...

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Not sure why, but the withdrawal queue isn't displaying.

Edit: looks to be because the Template modification isn't going through.

@Malcolm M

But page from url "/withdraw/queue" is available?
Please check applying template modifications from my add-on in your style.

Open ACP > Styles > Template Modifications and find PAGE_CONTAINER from this addon with comment Add pending withdraws

On the left side should be displayed count of applications to your templates. Click it to show full log.

@Malcolm M

But page from url "/withdraw/queue" is available?
Please check applying template modifications from my add-on in your style.

Open ACP > Styles > Template Modifications and find PAGE_CONTAINER from this addon with comment Add pending withdraws

On the left side should be displayed count of applications to your templates. Click it to show full log.
The page from URL "/withdraw/queue" is available!

The template modifications are only applying to 2 out of 5 styles. As shown below:

Screenshot_126.webp

However, it may be no longer necessary.
Changed template modification to more common template part that probably shouldn't be changed in custom styles.

Where are these <!--[XF:something:start]--> comments when they are so needed :(

Please try new patch version (check download link from email you specified on purchase).

wow this add-on look amazing,

how does the bitcoin feature work? is there a box so users put in their bitcoin address then the admin can send it to their address?

it work with DB credits, im going to buy this soon, my users want to withdraw their DB credits and exchange for bitcoin/usd,

then i will send them the bitcoin to their address

@51463, yep. There is a page where users can add their wallets for payment systems added by the administrator.
Should work with DB Credits.

Just in case, I will clarify what was said from the description: transfers from wallets to wallets are made manually.
This add-on just simplifies the collection of withdrawal requests and debits funds from credits add-ons.

Ozzy47 updated [OzzModz] Withdrawal Queue with a new update entry:

[OzzModz] Withdrawal Queue for XenForo 2.1+ Update 2.1.0

danger GIF
Warning Sign GIF

This is a alpha release and contains breaking changes that was tested in a limited environment.
It is recommended to check it thoroughly on test site and take a full backup before installing on a production site.

2.1.0 Alpha:

General code refactor
Added custom fields support for requisites
Added AJAX...

Read the rest of this update entry...

You may can explain what this addon does, please?
I dont understand what we can do with that addon.
For which scenario i can use it?

It is about payments?
User a and b has setup a paypal-adress.
No a should pay money to b or pays money to b?
Then i can see that and maybe take a commission?

This addon simplifies the manual one-way payment process and allows you to withdraw funds from forum credits, automatically calculate currency rate and take commissions.

User a and b has setup a paypal-adress.
No a should pay money to b or pays money to b?
No. Only one wallet of one user can participate in the payment.

Means that A pays B, but i send info to paypal to:
take money from A, put a fee to my paypal and the rest to B?

I use DB credit and its selected. When a user request for payment it gives an error :

Oops! We ran into some problems.
A server error occurred. Please try again later.

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1264]: Out of range value for column 'charged' at row 1 in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 230
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 198
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 79
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 96
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 324
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->update() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1350
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->fastUpdate() in src/addons/PB/WithdrawalQueue/Entity/Withdraw.php at line 181
PB\WithdrawalQueue\Entity\Withdraw->charge() in src/addons/PB/WithdrawalQueue/Service/Withdraw/Creator.php at line 134
PB\WithdrawalQueue\Service\Withdraw\Creator->_save() in src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php at line 42
PB\WithdrawalQueue\Service\Withdraw\Creator->save() in src/addons/PB/WithdrawalQueue/Pub/Controller/Requisite.php at line 124
PB\WithdrawalQueue\Pub\Controller\Requisite->actionPayout() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2352
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

no response yet after purchase? It’s a wrong buy and wast of my 30USD. I suspect this Addon will never debit from DB credit. I hope the owner respond.

@questlot can you tell the amount that was set for the withdrawal and a screenshot with the Payment system (admin.php?withdraw/payment-systems) settings?

The error says that it is not possible to write in DB such a large number

Top Bottom