[OzzModz] Widget: Forum Threads Images Slider

[OzzModz] Widget: Forum Threads Images Slider 2.0.2

No permission to download
Description:
Adds widget with latest image attachments from posts in selected forums.

Description:
Adds widget with latest image attachments from posts in selected forums.
Alright, cheers. I misunderstood. Though I can add widget in subforum from specific Media Gallery category. (A good idea for an other addon :) )

This mod is great!

I've been looking for something similar for a long time. Please, would it be possible to complete the display for mobile phones? Responsive height? Alternatively, limit the number of images displayed for a lower resolution?

Hello,
I guess there is a conflict between this great widget and the setting that attachments are not viewable by guests. I like to keep this but also like to override it only for this widget. Is that possible?

Kai

I've been looking for something similar for a long time. Please, would it be possible to complete the display for mobile phones? Responsive height? Alternatively, limit the number of images displayed for a lower resolution?
Will be added in the next version

No
Visitor should have the permission to view attachments

Ozzy47 updated [OzzModz] Widget: Forum Threads Images Slider with a new update entry:

[OzzModz] Widget: Forum Threads Images Slider for XenForo 2.2+ Update 2.0.1

Warning: After the update you need to re-configure your slider widgets to apply options changes.

2.0.1:
  • Feature: added responsive widget settings (item number for wide & medium width)
  • Fix: display only viewable attachments (to avoid displaying blanks)
  • Fix: set caption width to 100%

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi,

I'm uncheck both of option Only first post in threat and Only first attachment in post to show latest image attachment, can you add option when i click an image it's directly post that contain that image, instead link to first post?

i found some bug, if i uncheck Automatically start to play and click save option, this option still check.

Regards.

Last edited:
Hi,

I'm uncheck both of option Only first post in threat and Only first attachment in post to show latest image attachment, can you add option when i click an image it's directly post that contain that image, instead link to first post?

i found some bug, if i uncheck Automatically start to play and click save option, this option still check.

Regards.

I have same problem. Please @Ozzy47 fix it. :)

---

Thx for 2.0.1 - this is fantastic roo for mobilephones! (y)

Possibly the wrong place to ask, but would this add-on be a good starting point for this suggestion? (I realise not 'out of the box' functionality)

..or am I best to enquire about some custom work? 😉

My attachments are often not he same dimensions - is thee a way to set a img height and crop the image both sides (centered)?

My attachments are often not he same dimensions - is thee a way to set a img height and crop the image both sides (centered)?
I have that problem when viewing from my iPhone and forget about getting help over at their forum lol. Im still waiting since August 4th. Probably because it’s a free add on.

I'm using:

Image width: auto
Image height: 300px

This is not perfect, but ok for the most pix
I use this:

1693302776108.webp
and yes - thats OK but not realy perfect when you have attachments in some formats.

So Iam interested on a little bit better solution - a crop when... width is over a value would be nice or a solution like the XF media gallery slider widget it does. That would be great.

Top Bottom