[OzzModz] Widget: Forum Threads Images Slider

[OzzModz] Widget: Forum Threads Images Slider 2.0.2

No permission to download
where can i find the options to edit this widget? where in ACP is this located?
All widget settings are located on the add/edit page for this widget. Except one global setting in admin.php?options/groups/ozzmodz_wftis/.
can this plugin be made compatible with the tmdb movies and tv plugins you make?
These add-ons have their own slider widget
Is it also possible to get the first image to show between thee IMG tag instead of an attachment?
This add-on is not designed for this and it is a bad idea - parsing messages is resource-intensive and we cannot be sure that the IMG links are valid.

Hi, thanks for your work!

I like the idea and i am using it, to show images of one article type node. Images have different sizes and width/height ratio.

Is it possible, to have some sort of auto resize, which keeps the image ratio? Like the XFMG: Media slider widget does.

That's how it looks at the moment (URL: https://messerforum.net/)

Settings are
Image width: auto
Image height: 170px

Tried some other values, but did not work, as a i would like.

Thanks for help!

Unbenannt.webp

The plugin is fantastic. I only miss one option in it, it would be possible to make it possible to specify in the settings if the url after clicking on the image points to:

a) beginning of thread
b) the specific post where the image is from
c) last unread

At the moment, in my opinion, everything is in variant a) and I would need to provide variant b) for threads where new photos are taken in each posts.

Thanks for your consideration!

Last edited:
great addon. the slider in mobile seems to show 3 items no matter what you change in the settings?

Hello,
I have observed a rather strange behaviour with the add-on: I have added different boards from which the images are displayed. Recently, a participant posted a lot of pictures in one post. The post is already very long and keeps getting extended with pictures. At some point, the slider started to only show images from the one topic and reduced the number of images from 12 to 6 (or so). If I deactivate the board for display in the slider, everything is as before. And when I activate it again, the unusual behaviour immediately reappears.
I hope you can help me or give me a few hints.

Top Bottom