[OzzModz] Verify Email Before Registration

[OzzModz] Verify Email Before Registration [Paid] 2.0.7 Patch Level 1

No permission to buy ($10.00)
also, when I click on the verification code link, it gives the error below.

" please enter a valid email verification code "

will there be a fix for this error?

That does not help me, as I don’t have access to that information. What is your email provider?

Ok i have been able to register but your website it ask for :
XenForo license 'Validation token'
XenForo license domain

From the add-on description:

Once the user gets their email code, and enters it on the registration form and fills out any additional fields, they are automatically registered and marked as valid users.

Emphasis mine. What if manual approval is enabled? I still want to choose who gets in because our content is curated.

Does including Registration Spaminator add-on prevent that no email code is sent to addresses which bots might fill in?

This seems like an excellent add-on. I have had cases that people have mistyped their email and then remained unverified because their confirmation emails bounce. Using this solution would solve the problem from recurring.

Would it be possible to create an option to apply email verification when users change their email addresses? I noticed that some users change their valid emails to the fake ones after successful registration.

change-email.PNG

Does this work as anti spam?
It's not an anti-spam product.

With this addon you can make users verify their email before they fill out the registration form. This can be helpful to not have a bunch of unverified users laying around.

Code:
    LogicException: Instances of XF\Db\AbstractAdapter cannot be serialized or unserialized src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php:682

#0 [internal function]: XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->__sleep()
#1 src/XF/Mail/Queue.php(57): serialize(Object(Swift_Message))
#2 src/XF/Mail/Mailer.php(300): XF\Mail\Queue->queueForRetry(Object(Swift_Message), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mail/Mail.php(459): XF\Mail\Mailer->send(Object(Swift_Message), Object(XF\Mail\SmtpTransport), NULL, true)
#4 src/addons/OzzModz/VerifyEmail/Service/User/EmailVerifier.php(134): XF\Mail\Mail->send()
#5 src/addons/OzzModz/VerifyEmail/Service/User/EmailVerifier.php(123): OzzModz\VerifyEmail\Service\User\EmailVerifier->sendEmailVerificationCode(Array)
#6 src/addons/OzzModz/VerifyEmail/XF/Pub/Controller/Register.php(61): OzzModz\VerifyEmail\Service\User\EmailVerifier->createValidationEntry(Object(XF\Session\Session), 'testa@lala.com', NULL)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): OzzModz\VerifyEmail\XF\Pub\Controller\Register->actionWithoutVerificationCode(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('OzzModz\\VerifyE...', 'WithoutVerifica...', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(OzzModz\VerifyEmail\XF\Pub\Controller\Register), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Reroute))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(OzzModz\VerifyEmail\XF\Pub\Controller\Register), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Reroute))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#11 src/XF/App.php(2483): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#13 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#14 {main}

also, when I click on the verification code link, it gives the error below.

" please enter a valid email verification code "

will there be a fix for this error?

Somehow this addon isn't working now with exactly the same issue like yours.

Top Bottom