[OzzModz] Verify Email Before Registration

[OzzModz] Verify Email Before Registration [Paid] 2.0.8

No permission to buy ($10.00)
Would it be possible to add an option to not restrict the verification codes to the session id?

It seems to cause problems with people who use incognito mode or those who close the page to check their email, thereby causing the xf_session cookie to be deleted, Xenforo then creating a new session, and the session ids not matching causing a verification error.

It's also possible to register without having a session set, upon registration a session is always created, however in this case the session_id within the browser and the session_id set in the xf_ozzmodz_email_verification_code table don't match, again causing a verification error.

Cheers

Ozzy47 updated [OzzModz] Verify Email Before Registration with a new update entry:

[OzzModz] Verify Email Before Registration for XenForo 2.1+ Update 2.0.7

Added option to ignore session id's.

1630519533459-png.6049

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Ozzy47

I had bought the module, after a while @Ozzy47 blocked my download access to the module because he found that on my community some of my members shared nulled XF stuff.

I only noticed this after @Ozzy47 pointed it out to me. Thereupon these contents were all deleted by me. The members were warned and I also add to the community rules that the all memeber will be banned if someone share nulled XF stuff.

Since then, nulled XF has never been shared again. I pointed this out to @Ozzy47 several times and asked him to give me again access to the product which I paid for.

I need the security patch, but @Ozzy47 arogantly ignores his customers completely.

1634727551515.png

@Ozzy47

I had bought the module, after a while @Ozzy47 blocked my download access to the module because he found that on my community some of my members shared nulled XF stuff.

I only noticed this after @Ozzy47 pointed it out to me. Thereupon these contents were all deleted by me. The members were warned and I also add to the community rules that the all memeber will be banned if someone share nulled XF stuff.

Since then, nulled XF has never been shared again. I pointed this out to @Ozzy47 several times and asked him to give me again access to the product which I paid for.

I need the security patch, but @Ozzy47 arogantly ignores his customers completely.

View attachment 258888

So I’m the bad guy for ignoring someone who runs a community that allowed(s) piracy.

As If Eye Roll GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:
So I’m the bad guy for ignoring someone who runs a community that allowed(s) piracy.

As If Eye Roll GIF by MOODMAN

I have already stated that I have deleted the content and that I will not tolerate nulled Xf stuff!

You are trying to present yourself as "honest" guy, however you get and keep the money for the addon and simply cut the access to the update and just ignore enlightenment.

As per the terms you agreed to I’m allowed to revoke access to your license due to my addons being pirated on your site.

As per the terms you agreed to I’m allowed to revoke access to your license due to my addons being pirated on your site.
1. There was not only one of your addons was shared
2. The several addon which was pirated by members, was instantly removed
3. Nowhere in your terms you declared that you keep the money!

Wrong again sir.

4. Termination

The License for the Software is effective until terminated. You may terminate the License at any time by uninstalling the Software and destroying all copies of the Software.

Snog's Mods and Add-ons reserves the right to revoke Your License to use the Software should any of the terms of this Agreement be violated.

Since the Software depends on a XenForo installation, You must have a valid XenForo license to download and use the Software. If at any time your XenForo license is revoked, your license for the Software will also be revoked and no refund will be given.

If at any time you are found to have shared the Software or premium software from other vendors, your license(s) for all Software registered to you will be revoked and no refund will be given.

Does anyone know why the verification code falls into the spam box? None of the other mail falls into the spam box. also, when I click on the verification code link, it gives the error below.

" please enter a valid email verification code "

Does anyone know why the verification code falls into the spam box? None of the other mail falls into the spam box. also, when I click on the verification code link, it gives the error below.

" please enter a valid email verification code "
@Ozzy47 Could you give some information about this topic?

I have no idea why it would end up in the spam folder, this uses whatever email transport service you use for everything else.

Top Bottom