[OzzModz] Verification Badge

[OzzModz] Verification Badge [Paid] 2.2.6

No permission to buy ($20.00)
How does the verification work?
You setup the criteria for what's required on your site and the member submits the information you require to become verified.
There's a section in this addon to require upload of documents if you require such a thing. At least for one site I work with, it's used to verify vendor information, age & a local address -- therefore if members contact a vendor with a verified badge, it's a sign that they have been vetted by the site management and are a legitimate vendor doing business.

The addon is there just to simply & automate the process which saves a lot of emails & time to collect the necessary info. You can set user criteria for who can request verification, etc.

Before this addon, it was all done manually off-site via paper & emails. Then, we added a member banner for verified accounts.
We did away with all of the manual steps & this also provides that familiar checkmark for verified accounts as soon on other SNS platforms (which is more widely recognized)

Hey there! Just bought the verification badge add-on for XF2, it is an wonderful addon.

I was running some permissions when I noticed that as an admin, I don't get notified when users submit new verification badge requests. Is there a setting I am missing? Or do I have to go in manually to check?

You see, I run a community who will swarmp us with the requests and with so much thighs to moderate, a reminder or alerts would really help the staff out

I sincerely propose for that to happen. Other than this, I have no other feedbacks. It is really good.
I just bought the plugin and it's a very useful plugin, but it's a problem that administrators don't get notifications. I believe that this problem will be solved.

@Ozzy47 , I can't seem to download the add-on's update from my download area on your site. When I try it says "Oops! File does not exist." Please advise?

Great add-on as always @Ozzy47 :)
Is there any fix to the clipping occurring on the Forum Index in some areas?

Screen Shot 2022-01-29 at 12.21.50 PM.webp

Also is there a way to implement Material Design Icons as well?

This is a great addon! As expected :) It will be a help separating the weasels and trolls from the decent humans.

What's the purpose of the single line text box under the "Display user as verified" check box on the edit user admin panel?

Also, where/how can I add a pixel or two of padding between the username and the icon?

What's the purpose of the single line text box under the "Display user as verified" check box on the edit user admin panel?
It should look like this:
1647693853868.png

Also, where/how can I add a pixel or two of padding between the username and the icon?
I can't remember off the top of my head, if I find the answer, I'll come back and edit this.

Edit: You can adjust the CSS in extra.less template with something like: (example)
Code:
.xpvb {
margin-left: 10px;
}
...adjust this to your desired padding amount.

Last edited:
Top Bottom