[OzzModz] Verification Badge

[OzzModz] Verification Badge [Paid] 2.2.6

No permission to buy ($20.00)
I can't find the "User Has Verification Badge" and "User Doesn't have Verification Badge". Did it get lost somehow? I only have the
"User has requested Verification Badge at least X times" and "...not more then..." setting.

@Ozzy47
Could you please check on this in your new release? Thank you! :)

@Ozzy47 May I request a small feature/change?

Can you make it possible to turn off having the verification badge show up in the who's online list and perhaps also last poster info?

So that it only shows in tooltips, threads, the visitor panel, profiles, profile comments.

Is this possible? if so, it should be a togglable option. :-) Thanks!

It wouldn’t be that easy to do TBH

Although there may be a way to do it via CSS. I’ll play with it when I get a chance.

Where is this?

I guess forum_list and thread_list is what he was talking about! :)

Also, if we would have the option to promote a user when he is verified we could handle the styling in different positions by ourself. Maybe that would be an easier option for you?

Can you make it possible to turn off having the verification badge show up in the who's online list and perhaps also last poster info?

I guess forum_list and thread_list is what he was talking about!

Add this to your style(s) extra.less
CSS:
/* HIDE VERIFIED BADGE ON ONLINE LIST */
.template-online_list .xpvb {
display: none;
}

/* HIDE VERIFIED BADGE ON FORUM HOME LIST */
.template-forum_list .node-extra .xpvb {
}

/* HIDE VERIFIED BADGE ON FORUM VIEW LIST */
.template-forum_view .structItem .xpvb {
}

/* HIDE VERIFIED BADGE ON NODE VIEW LIST */
.template-forum_view .node-body .xpvb {
}

Add this to your style(s) extra.less
CSS:
/* HIDE VERIFIED BADGE ON ONLINE LIST */
.template-online_list .xpvb {
}

/* HIDE VERIFIED BADGE ON FORUM HOME LIST */
.template-forum_list .node-extra .xpvb {
}

/* HIDE VERIFIED BADGE ON FORUM VIEW LIST */
.template-forum_view .structItem .xpvb {
}

/* HIDE VERIFIED BADGE ON NODE VIEW LIST */
.template-forum_view .node-body .xpvb {
}
I was actually talking about the sidebar widget......here:
verified_OnlineList.PNG

Your edit didn't remove it from here? ::)

Hey @Ozzy47 for verification requests, as an admin, can you make it so we get notified of incoming requests through the report system perhaps?

As it stands right now, unless we manually look for requests we don't get notified that there are any waiting to be approved? Thanks!

Also, when you deny/reject a verification request, it still stays in the 'quuee' but shows as "Rejected" Can there be an option to delete people's requests?

Thanks!

It is working as intended. I’m not sure I’d like to change that behavior. But I’ll think about it.

@Ozzy47 this is more of a cosmetic change, is it possible to add 1 space between the usernames and the checkmark? it seems a bit close IMO and i think 1 pixel worth of space would make it look better.

Example of what I mean:
smokey_verified_example.PNG

See how it's immediately right after the username? I think a slight space after the username would make it look cleaner.

Also, for the requests, when you deny or approve them, they should be removed from this page here:
verification_requests.webp

Or at the very least have an option to delete them, the more people that request verification, this will become a complete mess....

Last edited:
Top Bottom