[OzzModz] Verification Badge

[OzzModz] Verification Badge [Paid] 2.2.6

No permission to buy ($20.00)
Should be really useful.

I remember once I started working on it. Not sure if I finished or just left it behind after being busy.

I'll add it to the list of requested feature to add it (I'll try to add soon. But can't say when exactly)
Thank you so much. It is going to make things so much easier for my mods and admins.

I can't find the "User Has Verification Badge" and "User Doesn't have Verification Badge". Did it get lost somehow? I only have the
"User has requested Verification Badge at least X times" and "...not more then..." setting.

I can't find the "User Has Verification Badge" and "User Doesn't have Verification Badge". Did it get lost somehow? I only have the
"User has requested Verification Badge at least X times" and "...not more then..." setting.

Push! :)

Just purchased!

Where do I go to edit the area where I require an attachment and how do I edit the wording there?

Thanks.

And this one is still open @Dadparvar :) Would be cool if you could help me out!

Just purchased!

Where do I go to edit the area where I require an attachment and how do I edit the wording there?

Thanks.
They are phrases. So, simply go to your language and search and edit them.

To make it more clear, here is how you do it:
2020-10-15_20-06-19.webp

This way you filter all the phrases added by this add-on and you can simply edit them.

I'll check it soon and will get back to you.

The compatible version is listed as 2.1
Please also see this:

Any word on this?

The compatible version is listed as 2.1
Please also see this:

I have this installed and working on 2.2.1, but it's currently only in a dev/test setup because we've not converted to 2.2.x as of yet.
It seems to be working and no errors during testing. We're using the latest release of the Addon which is 2.1.5.

We do hope this is maintained by someone in the future, it's one of those nice things to have for sites that need it. :)

The only problem is I dont think anyone else is using the add-ons. And to be clear I would NOT be buying them to maintain just to make sure they stayed public and available. So I dont think itll end up working out, they just arent used enough from what I can tell.

The only problem is I dont think anyone else is using the add-ons. And to be clear I would NOT be buying them to maintain just to make sure they stayed public and available. So I dont think itll end up working out, they just arent used enough from what I can tell.

I found it difficult to make an offer as well, most of them are XF1 and the ones for XF2 just don’t seem that popular.

Ozzy47 updated [XP] Verification Badge with a new update entry:

[OzzModz] Verification Badge for XenForo 2.1+ Update 2.2.0

Changed: Price from $40 to $20
Changed: Addon name to [OzzModz] Verification Badge

Removed: Branding and option to turn branding off.
Removed: Xen-Pro icon from the ACP addon page.

Added: Support for XF 2.1 and 2.2
Added: A permission for which usergroups can view the verified badge.
Added: A page to display all verified members.
Added: Option to show how many verified users show on each page of the verified list.
Added:...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom