[OzzModz] User Reputation

[OzzModz] User Reputation [Paid] 2.1.0 Patch Level 2

No permission to buy ($10.00)

Painbaker

Hello, I purchased this add-on.

1. When using this add-on, sometimes it increases by 2 points though I only rate 1 time. Sometimes it increases by 1 point.

I want every behaves only to increase/decrease by 1 point, what should I do it? Is this a bug?

2. It is possible to replace the "star" icon with a single word like "reputation"? If so, how to do it?

@Sanmu can you send a screenshot with add-on settings? I can't reproduce this with "default" "user reputation score display" behavior.

It is possible to replace the "star" icon with a single word like "reputation"? If so, how to do it?

I will add display style option for "Message user info elements" in the next version.
But you can make your own template modification if you want.
Template "message_macros", search type "Regular expression".

Find:
Code:
/<xf:if is="\$extras.website && \$user.Profile.website">[\s\S]*?<\/xf:if>/

Replace:
Code:
$0

<xf:if is="$xf.visitor.canViewUserRating()">
    <dl class="pairs pairs--justified">
        <dt>{{ phrase('pb_ur_reputation_score') }}</dt>
        <dd>
            <xf:if is="$user.user_id != $xf.visitor.user_id">
                <a href="{{ link('user-rep', $user) }}" data-xf-click="overlay">
                    {$user.getPointedReputationScore()}
                </a>
            <xf:else />
                {$user.getPointedReputationScore()}
            </xf:if>
        </dd>
    </dl>
</xf:if>

Hello, today again we rated a user, he got 2 points. And now I got a clear image about rating.

1. A rated B, B got 1 point.
2. Admin E got a notification to approve it, Admin E approved it, then user B got another point. So now user B has 2 points.

How to stop increasing the point for user B when Admin approved it?

Last edited:
In the PC version, I can not see the "+" "-" and star icon anymore, only after clicking the avatar. Can you help me with how to let it appear on PC version without clicking the avatar?

Sorry, I checked the settings and found an option:

Rating display section - under user name.

It now works for me. No problems. Great plugin.

Hello, ty for this nice add-on. I don't know if only I have this problem, but there is missing some strings:

Snímek obrazovky 2021-09-16 v 18.54.43.png

and after deleting rating, there is still rating point
Snímek obrazovky 2021-09-16 v 19.21.48.webp

And I have two questions,
will be possible add permission for disable "attach files" option?
will be possible add function give reputation just for specific group of users? For example, I have forum for translators and it will be nice if users can add reputation just for them.

Last edited:
For some reason, when I turned on the moderation approval for points, it is now doubling the reputation per addition. Is there a way to stop it from adding double points without turning off the moderation?

will be possible add permission for disable "attach files" option?
There is already "Upload and update attachments" permission

For some reason, when I turned on the moderation approval for points, it is now doubling the reputation per addition. Is there a way to stop it from adding double points without turning off the moderation?
Which version you are using? This issue was fixed in 2.0.1 (should be)

Which version you are using? This issue was fixed in 2.0.1 (should be)
I did update directly after, but it didn't remove the extra point. I did, however, give that member a negative point as a "dirty" way to remove it.
I even searched through the sql to see if I could find where it was pulling the extra point, but I couldn't find it, so the dirty way was the only way I could resolve the issue at the moment.

Hi there,

In my administrator panel I only can Approve, I can not "Do nothing" or "Delete" , what's maybe wrong with it? I'm the only one super user in forum.

1650699620855.png

In my administrator panel I only can Approve, I can not "Do nothing" or "Delete" , what's maybe wrong with it? I'm the only one super user in forum.
You mean "Approval queue" page? There is no admin interface to manage user rates.

Are there any errors in the error log?

Top Bottom