[OzzModz] Upload Signature Picture

[OzzModz] Upload Signature Picture 2.0.0 Patch Level 2

No permission to download

Ozzy47

Ozzy47 submitted a new resource:

[OzzModz] Upload Signature Picture - Users can upload signature image with admin configurable widt, height and size limit.

Requirements:
XenForo 2.2.0+

Description:

Allows to upload image file that might be used in user signature

Features:
  • Permissions to view and upload signature images (also permissions with upload constraints)
  • Signature image edit/delete from ACP
  • User changelog support

1-png.6109

2-png.6110

10-png.6111

Read more about this resource...

There's an error when I try to delete my test image and the delete fails. It works okay if I want to just replace the image.:

Code:
Oops! We ran into some problems.
Error: Call to a member function setMaxFileSize() on null in src/addons/OzzModz/UserSignatureImageUpload/XF/Pub/Controller/Account.php at line 43

OzzModz\UserSignatureImageUpload\XF\Pub\Controller\Account->signatureSaveProcess() in src/XF/Pub/Controller/Account.php at line 275
    XF\Pub\Controller\Account->actionSignature() in src/addons/OzzModz/UserSignatureImageUpload/XF/Pub/Controller/Account.php at line 13
    OzzModz\UserSignatureImageUpload\XF\Pub\Controller\Account->actionSignature() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2344
    XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 512
    XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Also, I just get a similar Xenforo error when I try to Save the pic if the dimensions of the image are outside the specified limits, which most of the members of the forum I tried it on would not understand. If the error message could specify "image too large" it would be more helpful.

There's an error when I try to delete my test image and the delete fails. It works okay if I want to just replace the image.:

Code:
Error: Call to a member function setMaxFileSize() on null in src/addons/OzzModz/UserSignatureImageUpload/XF/Pub/Controller/Account.php at line 43

OzzModz\UserSignatureImageUpload\XF\Pub\Controller\Account->signatureSaveProcess() in src/XF/Pub/Controller/Account.php at line 275
    XF\Pub\Controller\Account->actionSignature() in src/addons/OzzModz/UserSignatureImageUpload/XF/Pub/Controller/Account.php at line 13
    OzzModz\UserSignatureImageUpload\XF\Pub\Controller\Account->actionSignature() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350

Also, I just get a similar Xenforo error when I try to Save the pic if the dimensions of the image are outside the specified limits, which most of the members of the forum I tried it on would not understand. If the error message could specify "image too large" it would be more helpful.

Ok, we’ll look into this.

Code:

Patch Level 1 should fix that up.

bug report:

Looked at permissions for one of my Moderators today....Upload Signature Image is set to NO, confirmed using Analyze Permissions. However, the test image I uploaded in my Admin account displays in their ACP User Details.

Thanks for this addon Ozzy, and for making it free. (y):giggle: Any way you could DM me the addon? Site is still down.

I'm converting a vB4 forum to XF2.

Your description shows the tag displayed is [signaturepictures][/signaturepictures].

I have a number of BBCode tags that say [sigpics][/sigpics].

Am I correct in assuming that these are left over from a vB4 addon and can therefore deleted?

It looks like my answer is no longer going to be helpful to the OP, but for others who may have the same question, yes, the sigpic tag is left over from vB and can be removed.

FEATURE REQUESTS:

1) Include the ability to add an URL tag so that the signature image can link somewhere

2) Allow formatting so that signature text can wrap around the image left or right

This is, BTW, a terrific add-on. Thanks for this!

Just wanted to report in, that this addon does not automatically update the stock "Signature" account settings field nor update the users signature after uploading the image.

Top Bottom