OzzModz / Snog’s Addon Development Services

Thank you for the kind words. I truly appreciate the posting of the review.

Our team looks forward to any future work you may have for us. It was a pleasure working with you.

I had two add ons developed by Ozzy47 and Painbaker - an excellent job all round, and they resolved any issues later identified which is great support. Thank you!

Thank you for the review. Good to know you were satisfied with your addons.

We look forward to working with you in the future.

I contacted Ozzy for a quote to rewrite or fix several long standing issues with a couple of addons. Ozzy and Painbaker were very responsive to questions and over the space of a couple of days, both fixed and cleaned up the code for the addons. Highly recommended and would happy recommend and use again.

Glad you enjoyed working with us Matt, we certainly enjoyed working with you.

Thanks for leaving a review, hope to work with you on more projects in the future.

I had a great experience with addon development services of Painbaker and Ozzy47.
They picked up features that some other developers turned away deemed a niche without a demand.
Fast delivery after requirements were sent.
Fast turnaround with new versions to address feedback.
Addon is of high quality. Happy camper here.

Glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us. We enjoyed working with you.

Hope to work on more projects with you in the future.

Reactions: CSM
We have had three custom add-ons made by Ozzy & PainKiller, all reasonably priced.

Two were a bit smaller in scale, and the third was a more involved expansion of a previous add-on Ozzy had developed (with another XF software developer).

The first two were each quickly completed, with no tweaks needed.

The third required some debugging, which Ozzy & PK were great about, with the small bugs being handled quickly as we found them.

Highly recommended!

Glad to hear you were satisfied with our services. We look forward to future projects with you.

Ozzy and Painkiller are top grade. Reasons why I keep going back for custom addons:

#1 - Very quick response time when communicating on any issues
#2 - Fast development time
#3 - Will work with other addon developers to fix and correct bugs in a timely fashion
#4 - Extremely reasonable rates, and if you think something isn't possible just ask, they have found a way for us every time!
#5 - Our community LOVES the work!

Honestly, charge more guys. I'm not kidding you deserve it. (just not me though maybe?)

Last edited:
Thank you for the positive feedback, it’s much appreciated. We enjoyed working on your projects.

Look forward to working with you on future projects.

Very cool developers. Ordered several plugins, all did great and even better. Immediately it is obvious at the highest level own the engine Xenforo. Thank you very much!

Thank you for the kind words. I am glad you were happy with our services.

We look forward to any future work with you.

@Ozzy47 and @Painbaker helped me several times with custom add-ons or changing/updating existing add-ons from other developers.
Great developers that really want to help you get the things done you really need. Highly recommended!

Do you have a separate page for custom addon requests?

Looking for someone to build a custom page addon with a table with tabination and search using a mysql database table with 8-10 fields.

Do you have a separate page for custom addon requests?

Looking for someone to build a custom page addon with a table with tabination and search using a mysql database table with 8-10 fields.

Shoot us a conversation via this link and give a description of what it is you need. We will tell you if it is something we can do, a possible timeframe and the cost of the addon.

WARNING: I do not recommend working with this team of developers.
Upon paying for some minor custom development work, we received note that our custom add-on was released publicly to everyone via the same developers who created our custom solution. This was NOT covered in our original agreements and is nowhere posted by the two individuals who completed this work. When I asked about this, they stated that this was in their original advertised work descriptions, unless we paid for exclusivity earlier on. This was not described in their thread posts or between us (the client) before the work was completed and the deliverable was provided.

After waiting more than a month, it's not worth my exclusivity anymore as the source is now plastered across the internet on various illegal websites. What a waste of private development work.
If you're looking for someone to develop your services who can keep your projects private, I'd recommend steering away from this service.
We were deceived from the developers, and I will never be working with @Ozzy47 or @Painbaker again in the future. Stay away from them!

Last edited:
Upon paying for some minor custom development work, we received note that our custom add-on was released publicly to everyone via the same developers who created our custom solution. This was NOT covered in our original agreements and is nowhere posted by the two individuals who completed this work. When I asked about this, they stated that this was in their original advertised work descriptions, unless we paid for exclusivity earlier on. This was not described in their thread posts or between us (the client) before the work was completed and the deliverable was provided.

After waiting more than a month, it's not worth my exclusivity anymore as the source is now plastered across the internet on various illegal websites. What a waste of private development work.
If you're looking for someone to develop your services who can keep your projects private, I'd recommend steering away from this service.
We were deceived from the developers, and I will never be working with @Ozzy47 or @Painbaker again in the future. Stay away from them!
This is a failure of communication on the part of both parties, at the very least. They have it labeled on their development thread, but they should have followed up in conversation. You on the other hand, when contracting for any work, should have also specified it needed to remain private.

The add-on in question isn't something that is of a sensitive nature, and you saved a lot by it being public versus it being private.

I have so far had several add-ons made (that I always say to make public), or have funded features for public add-ons and have had no issues to date. If anything, @Painbaker works incredibly quickly and goes above and beyond to meet expectations for someone as picky and finicky as I am 🤷‍♂️.

I would take things as more of a learning experience, rather than burning a bridge with a developer that does good work for an affordable price. Most other developers charge $35-45+ an hour, and some have a minimum time that they will do work for.

Thank you for your feedback.

Top Bottom