OzzModz / Snog’s Addon Development Services

Can you please send your recommended?
Would've DM'd but apparently can't.

If you're still looking for a decent developer who will keep private customizations — private — I'd recommend reaching out @forumSolution &/or @Bob

By my current personal experiences, both have consistently proven to be exceptional in all respects.

Welcome to hit me up if you'd like to organize a peek at some of forumsolution's exclusive custom work on my forum.

@Ozzy47 & @Painbaker
(*sorry, I can't DM here)

I've been trying to get ahold of you guy's @snogssite since yesterday to sort out updating the URLs for all several dozen of my current OzzMods/Painbaker add-on licenses. I don't know whether my requests are getting through and unsure how else to get in touch.

Note: I have no negative criticisms of your guys actual work and I still do appreciate painbaker's help fixing a minor issue a while back too.

Furthermore however in terms of overall customer service, from my limited pov and without any insight beyond that, I think customer service may be needing attention.
Yet frankly it's certainly not the worst by a long shot relative to what seems a common dysfunctional trait shared among preeminent developers and even XF too.

Honestly I think the seemingly normalized variable contempt towards XF customers is probably one of the biggest challenges for XF which logically ought to be prioritized and addressed.
😄 Hopefully my opinion on this matter here won't (*again) be substantiated by abrupt deletion and being banned from posting on yet another thread.

If you're still looking for a decent developer who will keep private customizations — private — I'd recommend reaching out @forumSolution &/or @Bob

By my current personal experiences, both have consistently proven to be exceptional in all respects.
Ok thank you for that info I will look into it early next year

I would also like to recommend the additions of @Ozzy47,
And especially to @Painbaker who works with him, who has already developed several add-ons for me, and I am very satisfied with his work. Also from his understanding of what I need, also from the professionalism, both from the speed and from the price. highly recommend.

Snog’s/OzzModz is continuing to do custom jobs for our clients. This includes fixing addons from other developers who seemed to abandon their work, creating new addons per client needs, adding features to existing addons and evaluating other addons for XF standard compliance.

We are still providing these services. Start a new DM with Painbaker and myself if you’re looking for custom solutions.

I leave my review of this service offered by @Ozzy47 and @Painbaker

I requested an addon design and was served with speed, professionalism and courtesy.

Our in-house team was able to verify that the code was good and met Xenforo's standards. The addon was also corrected promptly in case bugs were found. I was charged a price reasonable with the request and the time required for development.

I will continue to request their services and hope you can do the same to support these two developers.

The addon that was developed now is for sale on Xenforo after the exclusivity period granted to us: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/ozzmodz-user-message-styles.9309/

This is a preview of the addon:

Last edited:
I always has perfect experiences with this team. They are fast, competent and very responsive. They helped me out many times and I always was very happy about the results.
Clear recommendation!

Top Bottom