[OzzModz] Simple Stats

[OzzModz] Simple Stats [Paid] 2.1.1

No permission to buy ($25.00)

Painbaker

Painbaker submitted a new resource:

[PB] Simple Stats - Grab common statistics by date range

A collection of useful common statistics by date range.

Features:
  • ACP page that displays table of common statistics for certain content and actions (View statistic ACP permission required)
  • Date range filter
  • Limit of entries option
  • Order direction option
Supported data:
  • XF:
    • Registered user count
    • Active user count
    • Thread count by users
    • Post count by users
    • Most reacted users
    • User bookmark count
    • User attachment size...

Read more about this resource...

Great! A few requests:
  • forum-based filtering
  • make usernames and thread IDs properly link directly to their source (looks like there's just placeholders for now)
  • XFMG: most viewed, most reactions received, most commented on
  • display the parent forum / XFMG category for stats that show threads/items

Requests:
  • Can you phrase the User ID/Username/Total headers?
  • Option to disable showing User ID's in results
  • User attachment size in human readable format (like 28.5mb)
  • Add "Show most liked post"

Last edited:
@Case, I think this add-on is not suitable for such purposes.

For detailed reaction search you can use another add-on:

I will add date range filter soon.

Could you also default the start date to be 1 year prior? So on 12/30/2020, the start date by default would be 12/30/2019

@Painbaker

I want to be able to display these statistics for multiple forums/nodes, not just a single node.

That doesn't seem possible with the current version.

Am I missing something? Or could this feature be added?

Also: For stats like thread reply count, it appears the minimum count is 1. I would like to be able top specify the minimum count as zero, or perhaps display a range of counts like 0-5.

Last edited:
I want to be able to display these statistics for multiple forums/nodes, not just a single node.
If you leave it blank it will search all. Seems it is all or one.
Also: For stats like thread reply count, it appears the minimum count is 1. I would like to be able top specify the minimum count as zero, or perhaps display a range of counts like 0-5.
You'll get what you want with some scrolling; i.e. if you list results in descending order and you choose to display more results than you have posts on your forum, all the 0's will be at the bottom. Or switch to ascending if you want 0-5 and ignore the rest.

If you leave it blank it will search all. Seems it is all or one.

You'll get what you want with some scrolling; i.e. if you list results in descending order and you choose to display more results than you have posts on your forum, all the 0's will be at the bottom. Or switch to ascending if you want 0-5 and ignore the rest.
OK. Yes to point 1. No to point 2. The minimum is 0.

ah, well for that, @Painbaker I'd like to request a query for count of threads with no replies (with option to show IDs). Like what is found at /find-threads/unanswered, but with all your time filtering tools.

Top Bottom