[OzzModz] SEO & Index Tools [Deleted]

I'm very curious if OzzMods is capable of maintaining such a complex add-on?
There is a reason why there are not much developers even touching SEO add-ons.

So far, most updates from OzzMods are take-overs and changing names etc..
I barely see serious updates/fixes in other OzzMods add-ons. Makes me wonder, but we'll see.

Reactions: rdn
I'm very curious if OzzMods is capable of maintaining such a complex add-on?
There is a reason why there are not much developers even touching SEO add-ons.

So far, most updates from OzzMods are take-overs and changing names etc..
I barely see serious updates/fixes in other OzzMods add-ons. Makes me wonder, but we'll see.

You'd be mistaken, but if you don't think we can handle it, don't bother following this or any of my addons.

You'd be mistaken, but if you don't think we can handle it, don't bother following this or any of my addons.
Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

• Haha
Reactions: rdn
What do you find funny?

Calm Down Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

What's funny is how you set him straight for doubting your coding prowess. If you look above I was super excited that you're taking over this add-on. I've bought about what 7 off your add-ons. I support you with my cold hard cash.

I don't know when you plan to release a stable version but for first-time buyers it will mean that they will pay for this add-on twice, because it's been almost a year since the first purchases have been made and in this case the one who comes out the best is the original developer and those who come out the worst are the customers.

It's a little easy, in the end Nulumia won't have to take responsibility for these errors and will only have made money by selling its dd-on to us and reselling it to you too!

And in a few weeks we will have to pay again... 12 months and $35 later we are at the same point. And what will the rate be for existing customers? The same as for new customers? You will not consider this as a renewal but as a first purchase.
This add-on is a disgrace and the way this business around it is managed looks like manipulations by big financial groups who don't care about their customers and whose only objective is to make money.

I don't know when you plan to release a stable version but for first-time buyers it will mean that they will pay for this add-on twice, because it's been almost a year since the first purchases have been made and in this case the one who comes out the best is the original developer and those who come out the worst are the customers.
Unfortunatly that is the risk thay you (people) take with a beta release.

It's a little easy, in the end Nulumia won't have to take responsibility for these errors and will only have made money by selling its dd-on to us and reselling it to you too!
Nulumia and I have an agreement, hopefully all the errors will be fixed in a timely manner.

And in a few weeks we will have to pay again... 12 months and $35 later we are at the same point. And what will the rate be for existing customers? The same as for new customers? You will not consider this as a renewal but as a first purchase.
This add-on is a disgrace and the way this business around it is managed looks like manipulations by big financial groups who don't care about their customers and whose only objective is to make money.

For the lifetime license will be a price increase. I doubt at this time that there will be a discount for existing customers, as that license was different from the new one.

If you have a current yearly license, it will be available on Nulumia. If you have purchased a lifetime license from me, it will be available on my site.
I have few add-ons from you, but I don't see any way to check if I have any of them with lifetime licence.

Don't worry, I keep following you. It's clear that you can't take any criticism.
I'm just worried that you are taking over too many add-ons, but you can handle it. This is an unhealthy situation.
We'll see ;)

For the lifetime license will be a price increase. I doubt at this time that there will be a discount for existing customers, as that license was different from the new one.
I understand that it will be the customers who will bear all the financial burden of this fiasco, it will be neither Nulumia nor you. The word community has its limits, especially when it comes to money. But it must be because I'm too naive that I had the hope that a fair solution could be found, but no, not only will there be no special price for aggrieved customers but in addition they will have to pay more now... Life is good.

I understand that it will be the customers who will bear all the financial burden of this fiasco, it will be neither Nulumia nor you. The word community has its limits, especially when it comes to money. But it must be because I'm too naive that I had the hope that a fair solution could be found, but no, not only will there be no special price for aggrieved customers but in addition they will have to pay more now... Life is good.

Actually, with a lifetime license, I loose in the end, the customer pays one time fee, then has access to updates for the lifetime of the supported versions of XF.

A good many of the paid add-ons we take over, we change them into free add-ons. Adding to the very long list of free add-ons we offer. In fact, most of our products are free for xF licensees. Nobody's looking to get rich and they're not.

Don't worry, I keep following you. It's clear that you can't take any criticism.
I'm just worried that you are taking over too many add-ons, but you can handle it. This is an unhealthy situation.
We'll see ;)
You know you're one of my favorite cats on here so I'll just tell you - there's only a very small percentage of our add-ons that require any significant time from us. And we factor that into the equation every time we look at taking over a troubled/abandoned product. We're not going to wade too deep into the pool. We've seen cats do that many times over the years and we're cautious of it.

Nobody's looking to get rich and they're not.
Even if you wanted to become one, I wouldn't blame you. I myself sell translations here... I was just pointing out that again and again it's the customer who pays the price... But in the end, all that isn't so important. Good luck to this add-on.

Top Bottom