[OzzModz] Scheduled Content

[OzzModz] Scheduled Content 2.1.2 Patch Level 2

No permission to download
Ozzy47 updated [OzzModz] Scheduled Content with a new update entry:

[OzzModz] [OzzModz] Scheduled Content for XenForo 2.2+ Update 2.1.0

2.1.0:
  • Added page with own scheduled content and permission to see it
  • Added option to limit max publication date (x days from current time)
  • Performance improvements
  • Improved all scheduled publications page
  • Added scheduled content counter

View attachment 260731

View attachment 260732

View attachment 260733

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: KSA
The plugin is very nice. Thank you.
It needs some adjustments.
Although the members have authorization, the topic does not appear when they search for the topic from the site search bar.
I save the planned opening date as example 20.00. The topic is opened at this time, but the opening time is shown in the time zone I saved the topic (18:00).

Scheduled content won’t show in the search, as it’s not posted yet.
We’ll look into the time discrepancy when we get some time.

Scheduled content will not show in any searches. Users can see their scheduled content like this.
B3A35C54-D0A3-46D6-A9C5-5ACEE4920CC1.webp

OK, no problem there. The problem occurs after the topic is opened. When you search in the search box, the topic does not appear. The situation I said applies to members. No problem for the manager.

Who posted the topic?

So a topic that has been scheduled is open. A user searching for keywords in the post/thread and it doesn’t show, but if an admin searches the same keywords it shows?

Scheduled only by day? Or is there an ability to Scheduled by the day, hr,min,sec?

Thank you very much Ozzy47.
The problem of displaying members from the search box has been fixed. When I check it as a date, the time period when the subject was opened appears instead of the planned date and time.
Is it possible to edit the planning date section?
Sample
Subject planning date 05.12.2021 at 15.00
Planned issue publication date 06.12.2021 at 17.00
Let the date and time of the topic appear like this 06.12.2021 at 17.00

scheduled Thread does not appear in forum view > node where the thread published. Thread counter not working either.

to reproduce: Post thread> scheduled publication> navigate to forum view > refresh when thread is published > thread doesn't appear .node-extra doesn't show the thread that was just published. Rebuild forum cache resolves the issue. Is there a cron job for this add-on? not found anywhere!

Top Bottom