[OzzModz] Registration Spaminator Stop Spam Bot Registrations

[OzzModz] Registration Spaminator Stop Spam Bot Registrations [Paid] 2.2.0

No permission to buy ($30.00)
I just bought this add-on no Spaminator log for the past 8 hours on my busy forum. Is it actually blocking anything?

Last edited:
I just bought this add-on no Spaminator log for the past 8 hours on my busy forum. Is it actually blocking anything?
Everything it does block, it will log. You can test the function by putting it in test mode then attempting a registration yourself. We have seen a time or two where another add-on interferes with its operation.

Everything it does block, it will log. You can test the function by putting it in test mode then attempting a registration yourself. We have seen a time or two where another add-on interferes with its operation.
I click on Enable test mode to test the registration form and it was able to log a spam registration. I will just assume not bot has visitied my site yet.

Last edited:
If you don’t see any other entries in the log besides the one you did, then no, there were no bots that tried to register.

Ozzy47 updated [OzzModz] Registration Spaminator Stop Spam Bot Registrations with a new update entry:

[OzzModz] Registration Spaminator for XenForo 2.1+ Update 2.1.1

This update is to re add what was done here, https://xenforo.com/community/resou...top-spam-bot-registrations.7410/update/34947/

Somehow there was a regression in the code and the removed info was added back. I think this was don by changing dev sites and not removing the info from the files. This update to remove my IP address from the log viewing permissions for the addon. This has been in the addon form the vB days and was there for me to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I can't download the addon from your website for some reason
Affirmed -- the add-on is not downloadable from the site. It is failing at every attempt, although the one time it did download something, it was a corrupted ZIP file.

Hi, I use the AddonFlare Registration addon and read that it can cause issues with this script. Has this issue been fixed and implemented?

Hi, I use the AddonFlare Registration addon and read that it can cause issues with this script. Has this issue been fixed and implemented?
We did a workaround for a client that was a single-use fix. It's not something that is needed for a general update, since the issue wasn't with our code. Contact us via PM at our site and we'll see what we can work out for you.

Hi, this was running like a champ, but the log has been stuck for over a week. I think it's still running but not logging? Any ideas?

Nothing has changed in the addon or XF that would prevent it from logging. Perhaps they just aren’t hitting you right now.

Hi, this was running like a champ, but the log has been stuck for over a week. I think it's still running but not logging? Any ideas?
Test mode and make an account, intentionally triggering one or more of the trap fields. Your attempt will be logged.

Top Bottom