[OzzModz] Registration Spaminator Stop Spam Bot Registrations

[OzzModz] Registration Spaminator Stop Spam Bot Registrations [Paid] 2.2.0

No permission to buy ($30.00)
158 spam-bots foiled in less than 24 hours. Not bad, Ozzinator !!

I think this add-on has yuge potential to be a money maker !

Are these Spaminator products officially @Snog approved?
Snog retired and turned everything over to Ozzy. We haven't heard yea or nay from the Snogger on the Spaminator line, and we're afraid to wake him. We're pretty sure he'll love 'em all though.

As much as I appreciate how some people might look for my stamp of approval, one thing I've consistently done is to avoid publicly commenting on another developer's add-ons. Where I've been asked to review an add-on privately, I've done so. But the results have never become public to my knowledge. And when appropriate, I've contacted developers directly if I had a concern or question about their add-ons.

In addition, Ozzy has full control over snogssite now. I do check the forum from time to time and comment when I think it's needed, but I don't have access to every add-on that's there now, so even if I wanted to review the add-on, I don't have access to it. I do have access to most of the add-ons I wrote, but none of his (at least I don't think I do). Either way, if I did find something it wouldn't be posted in an open forum, I would contact Ozzy directly. ;)

now just under 600 attempts foiled.

I had no idea these spambots were so active.

That is what is nice about the Spaminator line of products, it exposes them all, while blocking them. Really gives the site owner an insight into the bots hitting their sites.

One other bonus I’m finding is that this add-on is so effective and cool, that even the chicks are digging it. Ozzy had better watch out, because releasing all of these Spaminator add-ons is rapidly turning him into a major chick magnet...

ozzy47 updated [OzzModz] Registration Spaminator Stop Spam Bot Registrations with a new update entry:

Registration Spaminator for XenForo 2.1+ Update 1.1.1

An update to the Registration Spaminator system for XenForo 2.1+ has been released. Those that have purchased this add-on, please log into your account to download this update.

• Changed - Some of the fields and the CSS for them to harden the ability to ensure there are no false positives.
  • Added - A new field to the log showing the User Agent. This is to help troubleshoot any false positives that might trigger the addon.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom