[OzzModz] Registration Invites

[OzzModz] Registration Invites [Paid] 2.0.3

No permission to buy ($20.00)

Ozzy47

Ozzy47 submitted a new resource:

[OzzModz] Registration Invites - Paid registrations for new user by invitation keys

Requirements:
XenForo 2.2.0+

Description:

Paid registrations for new user by invitation keys.

Features:
  • Purchasing invite codes by guests (if permission set for guests group)
  • Purchasing invites by existing users (if permission set)
  • Adding free invite keys by existing users
  • Paid/Free invite key creation/purchase limits trough permissions (1 key per x days )
  • Configurable invite key usage limit trough permissions
  • Logging the usage of invitations...

Read more about this resource...

What happens with "Connected accounts"?
If this is activated i still can register/login with facebook?

Or is this facebook stuff only for login?

I tried this with "Paypal" and everything is fine.
But now i want to change the system like this:

You cant buy a code for yourself.
You need a code to register.
Only registered users can invite others.

Which triggers i have to set to have this?

Because it seems to me that the field for adding the code will come only, when i can buy a code?

Last edited:
May someone please check these:

No payment
Free invite codes for group x
Register only with invite code

It seems i cant have the field "inivite code" in the register-form, when there is no payment set.

I moderate users. As long as I have used the addon the counter for moderated things was higher than the posts/users I had to moderate.
Deactivating the addon shows the missed users. I can't reproduce this, but there are cases when users are not shown in the list of moderation when the addon is used. Maybe users who have not bought, but get a code from another user. Maybe it was a fault of the extended addon to show users above the posts. (PB knows this extension)

I plan to purchase this @Ozzy47 but I am unsure if it fits my needs.

Will it work like this?

Usergroup X can invite for free...
user simply enters email addy to where they want to send invite.

Person receives invite and goes to registration and enters the key.

Done..

Is there any way to show the payment method a new member has used after his invite-key purchase ?

Im very happy with the addon but this function is absolute missing in my opinion.
In the >Users>Registration-Invites overview chart is no such thing visible.
That would be stunning to have !

There are only this options to view (wich is alot and very helpfull)
Invite keyUserEmailUsage amountUsage limitCostDateValid until

But it would makes my life so much easyer to see what payment method the user has used on the overview menu in admincp.
Maybe with an extra chart section or with a clickable function in wich the admin can click on every key to see more options like the payment method ?!

I also would pay an extra ammount for a custom patch ! Pls ozzy this would be so amazing.
i pay for the extra work. That is no problem. Name me a price and i will send you the money right when your ready to go.
Hope we can find a solution.
@Ozzy47

Last edited:
I plan to purchase this @Ozzy47 but I am unsure if it fits my needs.

Will it work like this?

Usergroup X can invite for free...
user simply enters email addy to where they want to send invite.

Person receives invite and goes to registration and enters the key.

Done..

It works almost like that. Every user has the ability to make as much free keys as you set in the options per day.
You can set 1 free key per day and set the usage limit. But you cant send the key via mail out of the box..

For this you need to manually send the key to the person who needs / want it via mail.
Hope i could help you out with that.

Is there any way to show the payment method a new member has used after his invite-key purchase ?

Im very happy with the addon but this function is absolute missing in my opinion.
In the >Users>Registration-Invites overview chart is no such thing visible.
That would be stunning to have !

There are only this options to view (wich is alot and very helpfull)
Invite keyUserEmailUsage amountUsage limitCostDateValid until

But it would makes my life so much easyer to see what payment method the user has used on the overview menu in admincp.
Maybe with an extra chart section or with a clickable function in wich the admin can click on every key to see more options like the payment method ?!

I also would pay an extra ammount for a custom patch ! Pls ozzy this would be so amazing.
i pay for the extra work. That is no problem. Name me a price and i will send you the money right when your ready to go.
Hope we can find a solution.
@Ozzy47

@Painbaker will answer as soon as he can. Sorry for the delay.

This should be easy
I will add it soon and send it to you first

1) if a user enters an email for invite, will it be sent to the email address as well automatically?
2) Do I have to manually give every user free invite keys in the admin panel? Or can i just set Usergroup X has unlimited invites?

Last edited:
1) if a user enters an email for invite, will it be sent to the email address as well automatically?
Email with an invite will be sent to the user after successful purchase

2) Do I have to manually give every user free invite keys in the admin panel? Or can i just set Usergroup X has unlimited invites?
You can set the permission to "unlimited" (separately for paid and free type)

1678197011090.webp

Why do users need to purchase? thats what i dont understand? is there a way to make them simply able to invite?
If you don't need users to buy invites, you can just give them "View own keys" "Create free keys" permissions and adjust permissions bellow according to your needs

1678266793427.webp

Top Bottom