[OzzModz] Reaction to Vote

[OzzModz] Reaction to Vote [Paid] 2.0.1 Patch Level 3

No permission to buy ($10.00)
Any plan to let us decide which reactions can be used for voting? I have a bunch of custom ones and I dont want them to count towards votes. I'd prefer just like or dislike.

It's based on positive, neutral, and negative. I think anything more would complicate things. However you could make those reactions in question neutral.

BUG:
In forums with this off, if you click Like, the up arrow on the right and the zero both turn bold/orange, and when you refresh, turn back to normal. So it is not counting the reaction as a vote (correct) but it is changing the color until refreshed (incorrect).

My settings are:

Suggestion type: ON
Question type: OFF

Blacklist is empty, because I only have 1 suggestion forum BUT this is happening in the Question forums.

Temporary fix: Will try blacklist, will let you know if that works, but it would still be a bug as Question is not even activated.

Last edited:
BUG:
In forums with this off, if you click Like, the up arrow on the right and the zero both turn bold/orange, and when you refresh, turn back to normal. So it is not counting the reaction as a vote (correct) but it is changing the color until refreshed (incorrect).

Should be fixed in the latest version.

Hello, I can't seem to get this working other than up and down votes.
1) The AJAX isn't working so I have to refresh to see it update.
2) When I remove a reaction, it doesn't remove a vote. Even if setting is correct.

1) The AJAX isn't working so I have to refresh to see it update.
Works fine for me on XF 2.2.15 with default style

What version of XF do you have?
Make sure you have this template modification applied on your style:

1707341591996.webp

2) When I remove a reaction, it doesn't remove a vote. Even if setting is correct.
Is it in the suggestion threads? Found the cause, will be fixed in an upcoming patch

Top Bottom