[OzzModz] Push Notification Improvements [Deleted]

What's the status of this add-on? I paid for it at release and still to this day don't have a production working version. I have not tried the RC.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

This resource has been taken over by OzzModz. It will be going through a couple of possible updates.

1) Rebranding of the addon to reflect the new owner.
2) Any bug fixes. Paid addons will take priority.

You’ll have to give me time to move this over to my site and update any bugs. Temporary price increase from $6.00 to $100 is just to prevent any sales till I get it moved.

If someone would be so kind to list out all the bugs in detail this addon has I’d appreciate it.

Some of us (me) paid and never could use this due to the bugs. Hopefully that situation will be considered as well. My android users were constantly nagged and I disabled it and never used it.

I’ll think about it, but I shouldn’t be held to what has transpired before I took it over.

Plus the addon is going to be going from a yearly license to lifetime, so instead of $6.00 a year, it’ll be 6-10 for lifetime.

If you have a current yearly license, you'll be able to get your update on Nulumia site soon. If the license is expired, you'll have to purchase a new lifetime license from me.

Got several of these group id on null errors today, from a few different pages.
    • ErrorException: Template error: [E_WARNING] Attempt to read property "group_id" on null
    • src/addons/Nulumia/PushImprovements/Listener.php:72
    • Generated by:
    • Jan 20, 2023 at 12:12 PM

Stack trace​

#0 src/addons/Nulumia/PushImprovements/Listener.php(72): XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(2, '[E_WARNING] Att...', '/home/boardga1/...', 72)
    #1 src/XF/Extension.php(52): Nulumia\PushImprovements\Listener::templaterMacroPreRender(Object(SV\LazyImageLoader\XF\Template\Templater), 'admin', 'option_macros', 'option_form_blo...', Array, Array)
    #2 src/XF/App.php(2855): XF\Extension->fire('templater_macro...', Array, 'admin:option_ma...')
    #3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(761): XF\App->fire('templater_macro...', Array, 'admin:option_ma...')
    #4 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/admin/activity_summary_section_list.php(115): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('option_macros', 'option_form_blo...', Array, Array)
    #5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1651): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\LazyImageLoader\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
    #6 src/addons/MaZ/AUN/XF/Template/Templater.php(36): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('activity_summar...', Array, true, NULL)
    #7 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): MaZ\AUN\XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('admin:activity_...', Array)
    #8 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(50): XF\Template\Template->render()
    #9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(460): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:ActivitySumm...', 'admin:activity_...', Array)
    #10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(442): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(Nulumia\XFOptimize\XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
    #11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(Nulumia\XFOptimize\XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
    #12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
    #13 src/XF/App.php(2353): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
    #14 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
    #15 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
    #16 {main}

Request state​

array(4) {
    ["url"] => string(28) "/admin.php?activity-summary/"
    ["referrer"] => string(42) "https://www.boardgamedungeon.net/admin.php"
    ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["activity-summary/"] => string(0) ""
    }
    ["_POST"] => array(0) {
    }
    }

If I have no further information from Nulumia, on or after March 11th 2023 I will be moving in one of two directions on this addon.

1) Refund any purchases that were made while the addon was being sold on Snog’s site. Then the addon will no longer be under my control.
2) Take over development completely of the addon and fix any outstanding bugs.

I’m not sure which option I am going with. I just ask that anyone that bought the addon from me give me time (30-40 days), I’ll either refund the money for the purchase (made to Snog’s) or fix the addon.

Top Bottom