[OzzModz] Post As User

[OzzModz] Post As User [Paid] 2.1.2

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Thanks I will use this. Meanwhile I would appreciate hearing from anyone who has added it and how it is working.

Questions:

1) Post as another REAL user in the forum? Need to login to his account while posting?

2) Can I post with a fake name and make an anonymous post?

@gogo, yep, real user. No anon or fake posting.
But i will add it in future. Thanks for idea.

Great! Anonymous posting is what I've been looking for so long. There's one add-on that is doing this that I bought it but its implementation is not really that practical.

When you're making anon posting add-on, please have my opinion in mind:

0) per node per usergroup permission
1) When creating a post in an anon node, user will be given a field to enter a fake name, beside this field, there's a checkbox, if this checkbox is not checked, real username will be used for posting, so the checkbox is always checked by default to avoid his real username being exposed accidentally if he meant to make an anon post.
2) The fake names (or aliases) should be shown differently to normal real usernames so people know these are anon posts.
3) A user can enter whatever fake name he likes to use for "each message". He is allowed to use different names to fake he's a different person in the same thread.
4) And more than one people can use the same name. No problem. That's The idea of being anonymous.

Last edited:
Now what? Kept checking.. for 8 minutes already.. I got a sms from my credit card informing me of the payment made.

1601713660833.png

I used credit card instead of paypal to save some handling fee but seems it got me stuck there?

Last edited:
Yes I got the download link from that payment website! But how do I can any future versions if there's an update?

oh cool. That's very different from my previous experience with other add-ons. I'm excited to try out this add-on now. Thanks.

I'm a bit disappointed about what this add-on can do..

1601715814349.png

When 'Post as user' is enabled in a usergroup/forum, a user can post as ANY registered user in the forum, even Admin! So this add-on is supposed to be used by Admin only?

For 'Post as non-existing user', I must have the 'Post as user' option enable... That defeats the purpose of setting up a forum that allows users to post anonymously.

This add-on is only suitable to be used by Admins..

Last edited:
Top Bottom