[OzzModz] Personal Notepad

[OzzModz] Personal Notepad [Paid] 1.0.1

No permission to buy ($5.99)

Ozzy47

ozzy47 submitted a new resource:

[OzzModz] Personal Notepad - Give your users their own personal notepad to use

Want to give your users a personal notepad so they can leave themselves notes?

If so, then this addon is for you!

[OzzModz] Personal Notepad give your users the ability to create personal notes for their use. You can set which usergroups are allowed to use the addon via usergroup permissions.

View attachment 206384

Once you allow users use of the personal notepad, they can access them from their account page. They will see a page similar to this.

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Can the full panoply of Moderator permissions be set for this?

I.e. can User Groups be given access to users Personal Notes and moderate them?

Is it possible to have a link to the Personal Notes in members account when clicked?

Currently they have to select an option in the account drop-down in order to see a link in the page menu

Is it possible to have a link to the Personal Notes in members account when clicked?

Currently they have to select an option in the account drop-down in order to see a link in the page menu

Point me to a layout you have in mind, and I'll see about it in a future update.

No, that is something I would not be adding to the addon, sorry.

K, thanks. Still probably worth the purchase. ;)

You can do it with a template modification.

Template: account_visitor_menu

Search for: <!--[XF:account_links:bottom]-->
Add
<li><a href="{{ link('Personal Notepad Link') }}" class="menu-linkRow">{{ phrase('Personal Notepad Phrase') }}</a></li>
on the line above <!--[XF:account_links:bottom]-->

You will need to replace the bolded bits with the relevant link and phrase. We haven't purchased the addon yet so I'm not actually sure what they are named, but it shouldn't be hard to find.

Top Bottom