[OzzModz] OS/Browser Display for XenForo

[OzzModz] OS/Browser Display for XenForo [Paid] 2.0.13

No permission to buy ($10.00)
@ozzy47 This add-on does not support show Mozilla Firefox full version number?

View attachment 214050
Yes it does, but it can't show what isn't provided by the user agent...
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:70.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/70.0

firefox.png

Just like it won't show that I'm running Linux Mint, it will show Ubuntu because there is nothing in the user agent to show I'm running Mint.

Go here to check your user agent...

Last edited:
Due to the tragedy everyone in the world is facing, this product is reduced by 20%. The price is updated and there is no need for a coupon.

Because it’s not supposed to apply to the master style or any style that follows standard XF templates. That particular TM is only for UI.X

Okay, ignore the TM not being applied. That was in there for compatibility for older styles I believe. The first TM is handling newer styles by TH.

What style of this? This also not applied for Xenforo default Master style.
Not all template modifications are intended for all styles/templates. So it could happen that some modifications won't be applied to all styles/templates and some won't apply to any styles/templates on some systems. When I would code those they are labeled with what style/template they are applied to. In this case it was a custom UiX2 template (which if you read the description, it's labeled as such) which you quite obviously don't have. And that particular modification wouldn't apply to any style/template on your site.

Not all template modifications are intended for all styles/templates. So it could happen that some modifications won't be applied to all styles/templates and some won't apply to any styles/templates on some systems. When I would code those they are labeled with what style/template they are applied to. In this case it was a custom UiX2 template (which if you read the description, it's labeled as such) which you quite obviously don't have. And that particular modification wouldn't apply to any style/template on your site.

Thanks for confirming that. :)

@ozzy47 Phrases showing in user changes log.

View attachment 218140
@ozzy47 Phrases showing issue are not fixed with this update?
Support will be added for, Basilisk, Brave and Avast.

Cyberfox won’t be added, it is dead. The author declared it dead in 2017. The last update was in January of 2018.

Firefox Developer don’t be added. Developer previews use user agents like Minefield, Namoroka and Shiretoko with no reference to them being Firefox at all. It would be impossible to keep up with updates for developer previews. The actual developer version of Firefox (not the previews) is picked up by the add-on already.
View attachment 213781

Cliqz won’t be added. It identifies itself as firefox and doesn't provide a unique user agent to identify itself, and they have no intention of changing that.

What going on for this update?

Top Bottom