[OzzModz] Login Spaminator

[OzzModz] Login Spaminator [Paid] 2.3.0

No permission to buy ($30.00)

Ozzy47

ozzy47 submitted a new resource:

[OzzModz] Login Spaminator - This addon is a weapon in fighting spam bot logins at your forum.

Do you have lots of spammer accounts existing at your forum? Just little time bombs waiting to go off any time? Stop automated login attempts with the [OzzModz] Login Spaminator.

This addon is a weapon in fighting spam bot logins at your forum.

How it works

The [OzzModz] Login Spaminator injects false fields and checkboxes into the login form which browsers don't render so humans never see. But the bots fill out the fields and check the boxes -...

Read more about this resource...

Interesting...

I got a lot of unknown username failed logins, I'd be curious what kind of impact this would have.

This would log them, including all information entered into the trap fields. If any of the traps are tripped, the login would be failed even if the native fields information was correct.

I figured as much. I just meant in terms of the reduced load on my server, if any. They have been going at it since before I started logging it and have never stopped.

I doubt it would have any impact on the server load. This just logged them if they hit the traps, so they would still be hitting the server.

I figured as much. I just meant in terms of the reduced load on my server, if any. They have been going at it since before I started logging it and have never stopped.
Might be a brute force password cracker at work, likely trying to get in your acct #1. Over the years I have seen and dealt with these, most of them are free or open source, nuisances and little else. Most people using the free ones don't ever have a big botnet that could load a server in any significant way.

ozzy47 updated [OzzModz] Login Spaminator with a new update entry:

Login Spaminator for XenForo 2.1+ Update 1.1.1

An update to the Login Spaminator system for XenForo 2.1+ has been released. Those that have purchased this add-on, please log into your account to download this update.
  • Changed - Some of the fields and the CSS for them to harden the ability to ensure there are no false positives.
  • Added - A new field to the log showing the User Agent. This is to help troubleshoot any false positives that might trigger the addon.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Due to the tragedy everyone in the world is facing, this product is reduced by 20%. The price is updated and there is no need for a coupon.

ozzy47 updated [OzzModz] Login Spaminator with a new update entry:

[OzzModz] Login Spaminator for XenForo 2.1+ Update 1.1.3

This is an update to remove my IP address from the log viewing permissions for the addon. This has been in the addon form the vB days and was there for me to view the logs if people were complaining about false positives with registrations.

It has been brought to my attention that this is unacceptable. So I have immediately removed the code from the addon and issued an update. This will not happen in any addons again.

Read the rest of this update entry...

In the ACP Setup, under Public Navigation, about half way down (above What's New), toggle the view on.
Then, under User Group Permissions, click on Admin (or whatever).
At the bottom of the list, allow viewing.
It's a two step deal.

Last edited:
Top Bottom