[OzzModz] Hide Reaction List

[OzzModz] Hide Reaction List [Paid] 2.1.0 Patch Level 1

No permission to buy ($15.00)

Painbaker

Painbaker submitted a new resource:

[PB] Hide Reaction List - Allows to see reactions list only for users/groups with permission

Allows to see reactions list only for users/groups with permission

Features:
  • Hiding reaction list row and reaction list page from users without permission
  • Permissions is node/category/album specific

Supported content types:
  • XFRM resource items & updates
  • XFMG media & comments
  • QuoteBook quotes

In other languages:
Разрешите просмотр списка реакций только пользователям/группам со...

Read more about this resource...

Hello,
great AddOn and exactly what we needed. But it looks like it's counting wrong once there are higher number of likes (v.1.0.0 1).
I tried to rebuild the reactions already and it still seems that 5 is the hightest number to see.

The two screenshots show the same post. One is the way moderators see it, and the other one (five reactions) the way registered users see it.

Thank you
Fabian

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-02-26 at 05.37.09.webp
    Screenshot 2021-02-26 at 05.37.09.webp
    2.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot 2021-02-26 at 05.36.54.webp
    Screenshot 2021-02-26 at 05.36.54.webp
    852 bytes · Views: 9
Hi, the update works great.
I think it would be helpful if you could choose if the receiver of a reaction still can see the entire list
So in the user permissions a setting for "View received reactions" would be great.

Thank you
Fabian

Please, in addition to hiding those that like and reacted to certain user groups, can username, username, username, and 11 others be removed?
Change to Number of reactions only.

See below pictures -

This :
likes.webp

Instead of this :
users_likes.webp

Bug report: The feature to hide reaction list completely is broken after updating to 2.6.6. I had also updated several addons at the same go, but these shouldn't cause any conflict as far I can tell.

An error while upgrading:

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

Please enter a value for the required field 'interface_group_id'.

More error messages, I had to shut down the board for safety concerns:
One or more add-ons currently have actions pending and may be in an inconsistent state. Because of this, some errors may be suppressed and unexpected behavior may occur. If this does not change shortly, please contact the add-on author for guidance.

Last edited:
Just newly installed today.

Code:
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Indirect modification of overloaded element of XF\Entity\UserAlert has no effect src/addons/PB/HideReactionList/Alert/ReactionHideTrait.php:46

and

Code:
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Indirect modification of overloaded element of XF\Entity\UserAlert has no effect src/addons/PB/HideReactionList/Alert/ReactionHideTrait.php:47

Top Bottom