[OzzModz] Frequently Asked Questions

[OzzModz] Frequently Asked Questions [Paid] 2.1.2

No permission to buy ($15.00)

Painbaker

Painbaker submitted a new resource:

[PB] Frequently Asked Questions - Frequently asked questions: with multi-categories and search!

Frequently asked questions: with multi-categories and search!

Feature list:
  • Multi-category FAQ items
  • All entries can be translated trough phrases
  • Search by question (for search query will be used visitor's language phrase (if exists) or master phrase)
  • 2 Integration types: as standalone page or help pages extension

Reqiuires Standard Library by Xon!

Read more about this resource...

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Looks nice, is there a demo from the standalone page?

I would like to see, if it only shows the question from the category i choose. There was another FAQ Plugin, which shows all questions from all categories on one page (and jumped with an anchor to categorie position), which was a way to long for one site. Is this also with your plugin? A clickable demo would be nice :)

No, contact me on Snog's site with your email you purchased with and what you purchased, and I'll add it to your account there.

Is there a way to hotlink to a single question? I mean to toggle that single question on pageload?

Not that I have found. It would be nice. We have different categories set up and it would be helpful to direct link to each one instead of having to scroll through everything.

Top Bottom