[OzzModz] Contact Us Spaminator

[OzzModz] Contact Us Spaminator [Paid] 2.2.0

No permission to buy ($30.00)

Ozzy47

ozzy47 submitted a new resource:

[OzzModz] Contact Us Spaminator - Contact Us Form Spam Bot Fighting Tool

Sick and tired of your inbox getting flooded with spam coming from the "Contact Us" system on your xenforo install(s)? You've tried everything and still it persists? You even shut off the "Contact Us" form to guest visitors? You need the [OzzModz] Contact Us Spaminator.

This addon is a weapon in fighting spam bot submissions to the "contact us" form at your forum.

How it works

The [OzzModz] Contact Us Spaminator injects false fields and checkboxes...

Read more about this resource...

ozzy47 updated [OzzModz] Contact Us Spaminator with a new update entry:

Contact Us Spaminator for XenForo 2.1+ Update 1.1.1

An update to the Contact Us Spaminator system for XenForo 2.1+ has been released. Those that have purchased this add-on, please log into your account to download this update.
  • Changed - Some of the fields and the CSS for them to harden the ability to ensure there are no false positives.
  • Added - A new field to the log showing the User Agent. This is to help troubleshoot any false positives that might trigger the addon.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I like the log of the contact US form. I would love to have a log like that for all the messages I receive (even for legit ones), with the message and email address.

Well legit ones would be outside the scope of this addon.

But that could be a separate addon at some point.

I like the log of the contact US form. I would love to have a log like that for all the messages I receive (even for legit ones), with the message and email address.

Here it is,

We are getting hit hard lately via contact us on our forum running v 1.5.0. I thing this would be our answer, but it has been a long time since I have done anything with the forums back end.

How difficult is the install if I purchase it? Is there a tutorial somewhere?

Can you point me to that setting? I have not found it.

We will be updating soon, but for now I am getting sick of the email!

Great idea and sent me looking... but there is no setting for user permissions in 1.x for the contact us form, at least none I could find.

Thanks anyway!

Top Bottom