[OzzModz] Cloudflare Image Resizing - On Demand Responsive Images [Deleted]

This resource has been taken over by OzzModz. It will be going through a couple of possible updates.

1) Rebranding of the addon to reflect the new owner.
2) Any bug fixes. Paid addons will take priority.

You’ll have to give me time to move this over to my site and update any bugs. Temporary price increase from $30.00 to $100 is just to prevent any sales till I get it moved.
I can't wait til you get this one up to par. I have Cloudflare Pro and I'm using Kraken.io to optimize images. It'll be cheaper for me to move to cloud flare.

I can't wait til you get this one up to par. I have Cloudflare Pro and I'm using Kraken.io to optimize images. It'll be cheaper for me to move to cloud flare.

Are you a current customer? If so, what issues are you having?

I’m not. I want to buy it but you said you’re raising it to $100 so no one buys it so I was assuming that there was an issue with it. If there isn’t I want to purchase today.

I am, and my issues are at post 13; I can't remember much about this mod I'm pretty sure it did do what it was supposed to but was filling my logs with thousands of errors, so was totally unusable.

I am, and my issues are at post 13; I can't remember much about this mod I'm pretty sure it did do what it was supposed to but was filling my logs with thousands of errors, so was totally unusable.

I doubt it’s PHP 8.1 compatible yet, it’s not a supported version, but we’ll look into it.

Those of you that have an current yearly license, you can download it on Nulumia’s site now.

Server error log
Code:
    ErrorException: Template error: [E_WARNING] Undefined variable $srcset src/addons/Nulumia/CFImageResizing/Callback/AttachmentFormatter.php:39

Generated by: eL_ Nov 17, 2022 at 1:01 PM

Stack trace
Code:
#0 src/addons/Nulumia/CFImageResizing/Callback/AttachmentFormatter.php(39): XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(2, '[E_WARNING] Und...', '/home/weplaypro...', 39)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1695): Nulumia\CFImageResizing\Callback\AttachmentFormatter::renderSrcset('', Array, Object(Nulumia\XFOptimize\XF\Template\Templater))
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s21/public/lightbox_macros.php(124): XF\Template\Templater->callback('Nulumia\\CFImage...', 'renderSrcset', '', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(824): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(Nulumia\XFOptimize\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#4 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s21/public/bb_code_tag_attach.php(80): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('lightbox_macros', 'single_image', Array, Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1651): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(Nulumia\XFOptimize\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#6 src/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(528): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('bb_code_tag_att...', Array)
#7 src/addons/Nulumia/SeoTools/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(76): XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->getRenderedAttachment(Object(Nulumia\SeoTools\XF\Entity\Attachment), Array)
#8 src/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(523): Nulumia\SeoTools\XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->getRenderedAttachment(Object(Nulumia\SeoTools\XF\Entity\Attachment), Array)
#9 src/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(310): XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->renderTagAttach(Array, Array, Array, Array, Object(Nulumia\SeoTools\XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html))
#10 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(63): XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->renderTag(Array, Array)
#11 src/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(447): XF\BbCode\Traverser->renderSubTree(Array, Array)
#12 src/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(310): XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->renderTagAlign(Array, NULL, Array, Array, Object(Nulumia\SeoTools\XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html))
#13 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(63): XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->renderTag(Array, Array)
#14 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(39): XF\BbCode\Traverser->renderSubTree(Array, Array)
#15 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(22): XF\BbCode\Traverser->renderAst(Array, Object(XF\BbCode\RuleSet), Array)
#16 src/XF/SubContainer/BbCode.php(222): XF\BbCode\Traverser->render('[CENTER][ATTACH...', Object(XF\BbCode\Parser), Object(XF\BbCode\RuleSet), Array)
#17 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(2387): XF\SubContainer\BbCode->render('[CENTER][ATTACH...', 'html', 'post', Object(Siropu\ReferralContests\XF\Entity\Post), Array)
#18 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1128): XF\Template\Templater->fnBbCode(Object(Nulumia\XFOptimize\XF\Template\Templater), false, '[CENTER][ATTACH...', 'post', Object(Siropu\ReferralContests\XF\Entity\Post))
#19 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s21/public/post_macros.php(454): XF\Template\Templater->func('bb_code', Array, false)
#20 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(824): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(Nulumia\XFOptimize\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#21 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s21/public/post_macros.php(59): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('post_macros', 'post_user_conte...', Array, Array)
#22 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(987): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(Nulumia\XFOptimize\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Object(XF\Template\ExtensionSet))
#23 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(923): XF\Template\Templater->renderExtensionInternal('user_content', Array, Array, Object(XF\Template\ExtensionSet))
#24 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s21/public/post_macros.php(93): XF\Template\Templater->renderExtension('user_content', Array, Object(XF\Template\ExtensionSet))
#25 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(987): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(Nulumia\XFOptimize\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Object(XF\Template\ExtensionSet))
#26 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(923): XF\Template\Templater->renderExtensionInternal('content', Array, Array, Object(XF\Template\ExtensionSet))
#27 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s21/public/post_macros.php(122): XF\Template\Templater->renderExtension('content', Array, Object(XF\Template\ExtensionSet))
#28 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(987): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(Nulumia\XFOptimize\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Object(XF\Template\ExtensionSet))
#29 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(923): XF\Template\Templater->renderExtensionInternal('main_cell_inner', Array, Array, Object(XF\Template\ExtensionSet))
#30 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s21/public/post_macros.php(136): XF\Template\Templater->renderExtension('main_cell_inner', Array, Object(XF\Template\ExtensionSet))
#31 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(987): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(Nulumia\XFOptimize\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Object(XF\Template\ExtensionSet))
#32 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(923): XF\Template\Templater->renderExtensionInternal('main_cell', Array, Array, Object(XF\Template\ExtensionSet))
#33 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s21/public/post_macros.php(148): XF\Template\Templater->renderExtension('main_cell', Array, Object(XF\Template\ExtensionSet))
#34 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(987): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(Nulumia\XFOptimize\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Object(XF\Template\ExtensionSet))
#35 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(923): XF\Template\Templater->renderExtensionInternal('full_body', Array, Array, Object(XF\Template\ExtensionSet))
#36 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s21/public/post_macros.php(178): XF\Template\Templater->renderExtension('full_body', Array, Object(XF\Template\ExtensionSet))
#37 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(824): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(Nulumia\XFOptimize\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Object(XF\Template\ExtensionSet))
#38 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s21/public/thread_view.php(885): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('post_macros', 'post', Array, Array)
#39 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1651): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(Nulumia\XFOptimize\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Object(XF\Template\ExtensionSet))
#40 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('thread_view', Array)
#41 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(50): XF\Template\Template->render()
#42 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(460): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Thread\\View', 'public:thread_v...', Array)
#43 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(442): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(Nulumia\XFOptimize\XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#44 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(Nulumia\XFOptimize\XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#45 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#46 src/XF/App.php(2353): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#47 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#48 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#49 {main}

Request state
Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(36) "/threads/anyone-into-logo-design.15/"
  ["referrer"] => string(57) "https://we-play.pro/community/general-discussion.9/page-4"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Got this error.

@Ozzy47 please can you provide some help in Cloudflare what option needs to be on, and what don't option we can skip?

Anything other than the FAQ, I don’t have much input on, I don’t use this addon.

What specifically are you looking at?

Screenshot 2022-11-17 at 15-42-04 Optimization Speed we-play.pro Mariansebastiantermegan@gmai...webp
I got all those options and I don`t know which one need to be on and which need to be off.

I fail to understand how you can spend so much money, energy and time with your multiple add-ons with a forum that only has 250 posts and with the last 3 posts posted on Thursday, Friday and today... You will be able to install 200 add-ons that your community will not grow faster...

You are an excellent client for developers and I don't know what your goal is but the path you are taking seems hazardous to me.
You are in what is surely the most competitive sector for forums, gaming communities, the challenge facing you is enormous, but your current concern is to resize images with CloudFlare while the activity of your forum is weak.

I think you are enthusiastic with your community and it is a minimum to be but you should spend your energy and your money elsewhere than in the technical part: make content and advertise it since you do not seem to have problem with the budget.

XenForo forums with only 2 or 3 addons installed and with the basic theme defend themselves very well on the market and you know why? People find there what they came for: answers to their questions, information and community life. These should be your priorities.

I fail to understand how you can spend so much money, energy and time with your multiple add-ons with a forum that only has 250 posts and with the last 3 posts posted on Thursday, Friday and today... You will be able to install 200 add-ons that your community will not grow faster...

You are an excellent client for developers and I don't know what your goal is but the path you are taking seems hazardous to me.
You are in what is surely the most competitive sector for forums, gaming communities, the challenge facing you is enormous, but your current concern is to resize images with CloudFlare while the activity of your forum is weak.

I think you are enthusiastic with your community and it is a minimum to be but you should spend your energy and your money elsewhere than in the technical part: make content and advertise it since you do not seem to have problem with the budget.

XenForo forums with only 2 or 3 addons installed and with the basic theme defend themselves very well on the market and you know why? People find there what they came for: answers to their questions, information and community life. These should be your priorities.
Good to know, thank you.

Do not misunderstand my intentions, I am not giving you a lesson, I would be in no position to do so, my various attempts to build communities have failed so far (except one created in 2001 under vBulletin but it was a another time...).
What I mean is that if your goal is to administer a living community your priorities must be elsewhere than what you seem to have defined so far.

But maybe you take pleasure in the ACP trying to find the best configuration, I also take it elsewhere, but frankly it does very little for our ambition to create an active forum.

Reactions: eL_
Top Bottom