[OzzModz] Badges

[OzzModz] Badges 2.3.5 Patch Level 2

No permission to download
yea tried to run the cron to update badges but nada... going to test it out as a new badge and see if it works that way... thinking there may be some issues with changing from manual to not and adding criteria.
Cron is applied only to recently active users (see "Cron Activity Interval" add-on option)
To update badges for everyone use the "[OzzModz] Badges: Rebuild user badges" rebuild tool in admin.php?tools/rebuild

Just did a site update and installed the latest version. Some of the guys on my site don't like the badges so toggle them all off however, apparently doing so now means that 4 random ones show by default, however, that wasn't the case previously.
Check if all badges have the same display priority? (by default is 10)

If yes, try sort your badges (you can drag and drop anything, just click)

1674827315813.png

Or just disable this option:

1674827391060.png

The sorting of badges for display in lists is performed by MySQL (sort by badge ID and display order columns), which is different from the sorting for cache used to display in featured badges (sorted just by display order).

No, it was fixed in the last update, but you need to run the cache rebuild for it to show correctly on existing users.

I did
[OzzModz] Badges: Rebuild user badge cache
and
[OzzModz] Badges: Rebuild user badges

But still not showing correctly in postbit.
1674828048397.webp 1674828082895.webp

1674828186234.webp

But still not showing correctly in postbit.

Badges have a different display order?

1674827391060-png.280616

Is this setting enabled? (it is required to correctly sort by display order)

If you're on a profile and click "view all available badges" is looks like the path to that is hard coded. We've made some changes to our "Help" area and want to set that to a specific URL. Is there somewhere we can do that in templates?? Worse comes to worse I can always revert back to how it was....

Is there a way i can choose the order of what i want my badges to appear? like if i one badge number 12 to be in the 1st spot and badge 5 appear in the second spot?

I've just realised stacking isn't working 100%

For some reason one category both stacks AND awards the badge as a separate entity.

1675338619839.png

Downloads has stacked properly, but reviews has stacked, but also given the single badge as well (both types are set to stack to a higher level)

1675338746253.png

Badge count is correct though at 3 and none are featured.

Rebuild user cache didn't resolve.

Can you please help with this error
Code:
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Attempt to read property "Category" on null in src/addons/OzzModz/Badges/Repository/UserBadge.php at line 123
XF::handlePhpError() in src/addons/OzzModz/Badges/Repository/UserBadge.php at line 123
OzzModz\Badges\Repository\UserBadge->getUserBadgesData() in src/addons/OzzModz/Badges/XF/Pub/Controller/Member.php at line 34
OzzModz\Badges\XF\Pub\Controller\Member->actionBadges() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2353
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Can you please help with this error
Code:
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Attempt to read property "Category" on null in src/addons/OzzModz/Badges/Repository/UserBadge.php at line 123
XF::handlePhpError() in src/addons/OzzModz/Badges/Repository/UserBadge.php at line 123
OzzModz\Badges\Repository\UserBadge->getUserBadgesData() in src/addons/OzzModz/Badges/XF/Pub/Controller/Member.php at line 34
OzzModz\Badges\XF\Pub\Controller\Member->actionBadges() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2353
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20
I have

2.2.2 Patch Level 2​

And xenforo 2.2.11

Suggestion: In the "Users awarded with badge" log, have a tool tip assigned to the actual badge icon. I use the same badge for everything, so I can't see from the list who has been assigned what!

1675874290712.webp

I'm trying to do the same here @benFF - however cant get stacking to work at all...

One thing i noticed... Some come up under the username as

1675887568599.png

and others as

1675887614202.png

???

On settings, lets just check i have this right in my head....

I want to be able to show the latest Badge (so, 10 years) and when you go into it it also shows 5.

Stacking... do i stack 15 on 10 on 5, 5 on 10 on 15, or 5 on none, 10 on 5, 15 on 10??? :)

So confused :D

Edit - It seems i can now get "5" displayed and on click it shows 5 and 10, however i cant get it to display the latest one (10) and on click show 5...

Last edited:
Hello it would only let me download the latest patch but it made the issue worse by effecting all users instead of certain ones so I reverted back. Pls help if you do have that version so I can test
Are you getting the same or other errors on 2.3.2 Patch Level 5? Please attach them.
Older versions are not recommended to use on production as there were important fixes in the latest patches.

@Painbaker we're having an issue where users who have not selected badges to display are not showing any badges beside their posts.

I have run [OzzModz] Badges: Rebuild user badge cache with no effect.

These are our settings:
1675927131609.webp

Top Bottom