[OzzModz] Badges

[OzzModz] Badges 2.3.5 Patch Level 2

No permission to download
Yeah, that is exactly how I want it, too.

Just take the order in ACP with categories and all.

Any plan for adding REST API support?
It will be cool if I can use it to reward player with the right badge during game play as shown on pic in attachment

Attachments

• WinThreeWayGame.webp
    WinThreeWayGame.webp
    40.1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
I got this error when trying to load my website today. (so I only get this error, the actual website is not loading).

Code:
An exception occurred: [ErrorException] [E_USER_WARNING] [WebPush] gmp extension is not loaded but is required for sending push notifications with payload or for VAPID authentication. You can fix this in your php.ini. in src/vendor/minishlink/web-push/src/WebPush.php on line 82

XF::handlePhpError()
trigger_error() in src/vendor/minishlink/web-push/src/WebPush.php at line 82
Minishlink\WebPush\WebPush->__construct() in src/XF/Service/PushNotification.php at line 271
XF\Service\PushNotification->getWebPushObject() in src/XF/Service/PushNotification.php at line 130
XF\Service\PushNotification->sendNotifications() in src/XF/Service/PusherTrait.php at line 194
XF\Service\Alert\Pusher->push() in src/XF/Repository/UserAlert.php at line 165
XF\Repository\UserAlert->insertAlert() in src/XF/Repository/UserAlert.php at line 103
XF\Repository\UserAlert->alertFromUser() in src/addons/OzzModz/Badges/Service/Award.php at line 151
OzzModz\Badges\Service\Award->sendNotification() in src/addons/OzzModz/Badges/Service/Award.php at line 138
OzzModz\Badges\Service\Award->_save() in src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php at line 42
OzzModz\Badges\Service\Award->save() in src/addons/OzzModz/Badges/Repository/UserBadge.php at line 207
OzzModz\Badges\Repository\UserBadge->updateBadgeForUser() in src/addons/OzzModz/Badges/Repository/UserBadge.php at line 180
OzzModz\Badges\Repository\UserBadge->updateBadgesForUser() in src/addons/OzzModz/Badges/Listener.php at line 189
OzzModz\Badges\Listener::appPubStartEnd() in src/XF/Extension.php at line 69
XF\Extension->fire() in src/XF/App.php at line 2854
XF\App->fire() in src/XF/Pub/App.php at line 201
XF\Pub\App->start() in src/XF/App.php at line 2348
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Hi,
Every seems to be working fine for me adding badges, however my other two admins seem to be having issues. I've got it enabled in their admin actions that they can manage badges, however this is the error they get when trying to add a badge.

problem.webp

Any help greatly apprecaited.

curious how the 4 diff size options are applied?

like, which areas which sizes......not really clear what is optimum or where which images are shown

Great add-on. I'm planning on making Badges for donators, but these should disappear if the user hasn't donated in the last 180 days. How would I do that?

Great add-on. I'm planning on making Badges for donators, but these should disappear if the user hasn't donated in the last 180 days. How would I do that?
It depends on how your donations are implemented.
You need a user criteria that determines the number of days since the last donation.

Ozzy47 updated [OzzModz] Badges with a new update entry:

[OzzModz] Badges for XenForo 2.2+ Update 2.3.0 Beta 6

This is a beta release, take a full backup before installing.

2.3.0:
  • Code refactor
  • New feature: badge tiers
  • New feature: badge stacks
  • Added REST API endpoints
  • Added permission to feature any user badge
  • Added option to sort featured badges by badge display order
  • Fixed issue when "Max number of featured badges" permission is set to "Unlimited" but was ignored (dependency on "Manage own featured badges")
  • Fix: refine featured badges if "Max number of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Great new features!
How does the stack feature work?
Can it be used for example to show badge for 10 years at the forum and hide the 5 years one?

How does the stack feature work?
Can it be used for example to show badge for 10 years at the forum and hide the 5 years one?

If you select the highest staking badge for certain badges, they will be stacked together with it (in order of display priority)

1655046192402.webp

1655046167665.webp

Found the badge tiers in Badges, however is not displayed on Postbit

If you want to apply tier changes to already given badges, run this rebuild job:
[OzzModz] Badges: Rebuild user badge cache

Top Bottom