[OzzModz] Badges

[OzzModz] Badges 2.3.5 Patch Level 2

No permission to download
That has already been suggested. See above.

He's one of the people that originally suggested it... And has suggested it ~4 times now, and gotten an answer that it may be looked at.

I have to wonder if he's just been thrown on ignore at this point :LOL:.

Is there a way to make the badges appear to go horizontally and not down vertically in the badge selection page?

Hi. Is there perhaps any update planned in the near future? I'm planning a small update to the badges on my forum myself, but I'll hold off on it yet if a new feature is coming soon to announce everything together.

Hi. Is there perhaps any update planned in the near future? I'm planning a small update to the badges on my forum myself, but I'll hold off on it yet if a new feature is coming soon to announce everything together.
As far as I know, they're still swamped with other work. I am planning to fund the features you suggested previously and am also holding off on setting up anything until then.

Quick suggestion. We've already got an option to allow us to set maximum featured badges per usergroup, which is great, but would it be possible to get either global options added to limit how many badges will be displayed when users are accessing the forums via mobile devices without as much screen real estate?

Could probably also be done through style properties, though I don't know how many people would have styles with layouts differing enough to require different maximums.

Hello,
I've set up badge for members with 1,000+ posts = works fine, awarded automatically
I've set up badge for inactive members - 14+ days = doesn't do anything, many members meet this condition and still no one has been awarded. Is it because it is "recallable" and it simply doesn't work well?

Cleared the cache, ran the cron entries. Didn't help.

Also, is it possible to add this feature?
Example:
Active chatter: Has 10 posts in last 7 days = gets badge for actively posting in the forum. (I've already asked on FP.net about this so please don't take it as a spam, just hoping in higher chance of answer lol)

Thank you! 🙏

Both of your questions are indirectly related to this addon.

The criteria system is a core feature of XF.

Criterias don't work for inactive members. The user must be online once for the cron to trigger the criteria.

The 2nd question can be resolved with this addon:

Possible feature suggestion:

I want that all awards are displayed in the order they are saved in ACP. In my case I sorted them alphabetically. But there is no option for that if I am not mistaken.

Possible feature suggestion:

I want that all awards are displayed in the order they are saved in ACP. In my case I sorted them alphabetically. But there is no option for that if I am not mistaken.

your-site-url/admin.php?add-ons/OzzModz-Badges/options
Sort Order: Disabled (Featured Badges Only)

your-site-url/admin.php?add-ons/OzzModz-Badges/options
Sort Order: Disabled (Featured Badges Only)
Nah, that's not it. That is for featured badges as you see.

I want that all of the badges are displayed if they meet the conditions. Featured badges are when you manually feature them. I don't have the time to feature for each user the badges.

I have also previously suggested having some ability to manage the order of the badges. So that "more important" badges appear first in profile.

Reactions: sbj
@sbj I want to thank you for your support as it solved exactly what I needed!

And also I'm joining you in this feature req., it's the last thing this addon needs, if I would be able to sort the badges in the ACP that would be lovely!

Example:
1651227768012.webp

I would like to show badges sorted by category and position in the category - so the "Betfather level" badges would show ALWAYS first in the message user info block, the user will achieve 1,000 posts so he get awarded the heart badge and then he will win the contest so I award him with the trophy badge, which will automatically be placed BETWEEN the level and heart badge as shown in the ACP.

Reactions: sbj
Top Bottom