[OzzModz] Badges

[OzzModz] Badges 2.3.5 Patch Level 2

No permission to download
Last edited:
I wonder if the badge update cron job is timing out or falling over and just starting from the beginning again on the next hour? It's a good 100,000 people who are in line for that badge.

Really odd thing with a badge based on membership years.

Badge is not repetitive.

Badge awarded to a users as a member of a selected group.

Membership of the group is based on a User Group Promotion: 5 years membership, plus 500 posts.

And yet we get multiple badges awarded:

View attachment 264667

View attachment 264668

I wonder if the badge update cron job is timing out or falling over and just starting from the beginning again on the next hour? It's a good 100,000 people who are in line for that badge.

We’ll look into this.

Seems there is an issue when uploading a PNG icon through admin panel. The background becomes black or white. Any idea why is that.

Is it possible to award a badge based on another badge? I would like to give users a badge based on posts.

100 posts = Bronze Post Badge
250 posts = Silver Post Badge
500 posts = Gold Post Badge

If a user has over 500 posts, he should only have the gold post badge (not the bronze and silver). Is this possible out of the box?

Is it possible to award a badge based on another badge? I would like to give users a badge based on posts.

100 posts = Bronze Post Badge
250 posts = Silver Post Badge
500 posts = Gold Post Badge

If a user has over 500 posts, he should only have the gold post badge (not the bronze and silver). Is this possible out of the box?
This is something that was suggested on one of the first pages, and I am likely going to fund once @Ozzy47 has some spare time.

Mostly just waiting till they've had some room to breathe at this point :LOL:.

Could you make it possible to specify the order of the featured badges on your profile?
(or at least allow us to set a "Display styling priority" in ACP, like with user group styling, so I can weight the more important badges higher).

For example I have a admin staff badge, that I would like to display first in the row.

Too bad, that would be a good suggestion.

I saw on a similar addon as well as the previous owner (it seems to me) that people wanted to unlock badges via the API.

Anyway thank you for your answer.

Could you make it possible to specify the order of the featured badges on your profile?
(or at least allow us to set a "Display styling priority" in ACP, like with user group styling, so I can weight the more important badges higher).

For example I have a admin staff badge, that I would like to display first in the row.

We’ll look into the feasibility of this.

User settings or admin settings?

We’ll look into the feasibility of this. User settings or admin settings?
Thanks Ozzy. :)

Ideally, a user setting so every user can choose based on what badges they enjoy the most/find coolest.

But as a backup if that is too much work, allow admin to set some priorities in ACP based on what I assume users would want to prioritize.

Too bad, that would be a good suggestion.

I saw on a similar addon as well as the previous owner (it seems to me) that people wanted to unlock badges via the API.

Anyway thank you for your answer.

I’ve added this to the wish list. We’ll explore the possibilities when we have some free time.

I set awards for users hitting 5,10,15 years on my forum
Is there an option to prevent all 3 awards to be assigned to a member who reached 15 years on the forum?
In other words: skip 5,10 yrs awards if you reach 15

tks

Top Bottom