[OzzModz] Badges

[OzzModz] Badges 2.3.5 Patch Level 2

No permission to download
Hmm. Even though I change the sizing of the icons in the style settings section for badges, the size of them do not change. I have uploaded 256px icons, and found them to be very tiny. So I tried to change from 22px, 30px, 50 px, no change.. Anything obvious I'm missing? :P

Hello, I have the old version of the badges under CMTV, is there a way to migrate to this new version without losing the existing badges? or I have to start from scratch :unsure:

Hello, I have the old version of the badges under CMTV, is there a way to migrate to this new version without losing the existing badges? or I have to start from scratch :unsure:
The addon has existing migration support.

How to import data from [VersoBit] Badges or [bd] Metals:
  1. Disable [VersoBit] Badges or [bd] Metals
  2. Install this add-on
  3. In your admin panel navigate to Tools -> Import data and select "[OzzModz] Badges: [VersoBit] Badges or [bd] Metals”
  4. If everything is imported correctly you can uninstall the [VersoBit] Badges or [bd] Metals

The addon has existing migration support.

2. Install this add-on
  3. In your admin panel navigate to Tools -> Import data and select "[OzzModz] Badges: [VersoBit] Badges or [bd] Metals”
  4. If everything is imported correctly you can uninstall the [VersoBit] Badges or [bd] Metals
Yes, I know there is an importer, but I was talking about this addon, because Ozzy47 have take charge this addons with this base, and I was wondering if the data could be migrated. Yes, I know it's been a long time since this addon no longer exists...:rolleyes:

1643077954356.png

Yes, I know there is an importer, but I was talking about this addon, because as you have take charge this addons with this base, and I was wondering if the data could be migrated. Yes, I know it's been a long time since this addon no longer exists...:rolleyes:

View attachment 263852
I was under the impression that the addon was simply renamed when it went to Versobit - however I might be wrong. Definitely worth waiting on Ozzy for the official word. In the meantime, maybe message versobit for the latest version their end in order to upgrade, and then upgrade again to the new one. Possibility anyway!

I was under the impression that the addon was simply renamed when it went to Versobit - however I might be wrong. Definitely worth waiting on Ozzy for the official word. In the meantime, maybe message versobit for the latest version their end in order to upgrade, and then upgrade again to the new one. Possibility anyway!
Lol you just made me realize... thanks! https://github.com/VersoBit/XF-Badges/releases (y)

Badges 1.0.6 to > v2.0.0 (Patch Level 1) then install OzzModz Badges and start import process work like a charm 🍾

Last edited:
The alt text which I assume is displayed via the alt tag obviously doesn't work when the badge is an FA icon and not an image, is there any way to fix this?
The "alt" attribute can be used only with img HTML tag.

On the help page the FA icons are cut off on the upper part for some, can we also fix this?
Cannot reproduce this on default style, maybe it is an addon conflict.

Finally, if I don't set any badges to be automatically assigned to a user based on criteria but only want to reward users manually what is the best cron frequency setting, and is there any anything else to do in this case?
Does not matter. The cron job will start and exit immediately, with no performance impact.

Hi, there is nothing disturbing but i notice the name of the badge is not displayed, This is caused by the wrong variable for the title

1643410773669.png

Small template modification in the admin template ozzmodz_badges_edit
Code:
<xf:title>{{ phrase('ozzmodz_badges_edit_badge:') }} {$badgeCategory.title}</xf:title>
Change to
Code:
<xf:title>{{ phrase('ozzmodz_badges_edit_badge:') }} {$badge.title}</xf:title>

1643410848195.png

That's it (y)

Last edited:
@Ozzy47 some expressions are missing to translate in Options:
  • Last 15 minutes
  • Last 30 minutes
  • etc...
  • Disabled (Dangerous performance impact!)
  • Most recent badges
  • Oldest badges
  • Displayed (featrured badges only)
Some in Style properties too:
  • Message featured badges
  • Profile featured badges
  • Member tooltip featured badges
Thanks.
What about this @Ozzy47 ? Thanks.

I don't know why, but some of my members have received several duplicates and triplicates badges (repetitive box is not checked) 🤔

Hey Ozzy,

I want to convert my current [VersoBit] Badges 2.0.0 Patch 1 to using your one, what's the best process to do this,

2. Install this add-on

2. Install this add-on
Beautiful, thank you! worked like a charm

Top Bottom