[OzzModz] Badges

[OzzModz] Badges 2.3.5 Patch Level 2

No permission to download
@Ozzy47 May i get help? This badge will award members who are valid and have at least 1000 total reactions. I already run "Recalculate badge count" but still all members not get updated with badges. What did i missed?

They would need to have been online recently. This addon does not search all users because that would be inefficient.

They would need to have been online recently. This addon does not search all users because that would be inefficient.

Sorry i did mentioned ALL members but actually it is NONE members except admin award them manually.

Sorry i did mentioned ALL members but actually it is NONE members except admin award them manually.

What you have done is just clearing the cache. Automatic badges are granted by the cron "[OzzModz] Badges: Update user badges".

I have got old forum badges, was waiting for such an addon nearly a year. well done

is it possbile to add support for bigger badges? let's say for image size 150x50 or 100x50

I see you added the DL offsite now again. I made an account (Frode789), but not getting any acc activation email. Checked spam, not there. Tried re-send, not getting it. Would you mind activating it?

What you have done is just clearing the cache. Automatic badges are granted by the cron "[OzzModz] Badges: Update user badges".

Running both crons of this addon already but badges still don't show up even on active members. Except administrator award them annually. Anyone got criteria based working?

Running both crons of this addon already but badges still don't show up even on active members. Except administrator award them annually. Anyone got criteria based working?
I had a similar issue while testing the DBTech Credit integration; I'll see if I can reproduce and see how I fixed it again, but this was a while ago now.

Updated from 2.1.2 PL2 to 2.1.4 on our forum today, and am now having a few layout issues. Each row of badges is now significantly separated from each other, and our mobile styling for badges seems to be totally lost. I'm assuming that with the layout fixes you made, some of the things we'd previously customized in extra.less no longer work, or we have to do them differently. I'm not entirely sure what's changed here though.

Oh yeah, that's true. I didn't even notice new issues after last patch.
Profile view:
mjz8K4I.png

(it's style based on default, but default style has exactly the same issue)

Oh yeah, that's true. I didn't even notice new issues after last patch.
Profile view:
mjz8K4I.png

(it's style based on default, but default style has exactly the same issue)

What view is this on? What device, OS, ect.

Screenshot? What style are you using?
badge example.PNGHere's a postbit example from one of my admins. As TFW highlighted above, the bottom padding is out of whack for the profile page as well. The issue is impacting users on both Desktop and Mobile.

The base style we're is PixelExit's Flat Awesome + (Xenforo Resource Listing, PixelExit website listing)

EDIT: Appear to have found a fix to the padding issue at my end. In ozzmodz_badges_featured_badges.less, I deleted the line
Code:
padding-bottom: 12%;
near the top of the template, and the padding is looking like it should now.

badge example 2.PNGI'm also running into a separate issue where my badges are looking smaller than they should (and the class we've created for large banners to span two spaces on the grid is being ignored). Since we first noticed this on mobile, at first I suspected this may be a case of the ozzmodz_badges_featured_badges.less template overriding what we previously had in the extra.less. I double-checked our unmodified Xenforo Default style (example screenshot right) and the size issue appears on there too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom