[OzzModz] Badges

[OzzModz] Badges 2.3.5 Patch Level 2

No permission to download
Route filter in the admin panel.
This doesn't seem to work.

I've come to this thread to see if anyone else was having the same issue. I have the badges installed on two different forums, the route filter doesn't work with either of them.

Not sure if it's been reported, but I encountered an issue where I'd ran the add-on last year, and uninstalled it - but have recently reinstalled it and the xf_user table still had the ozzmodz_badges_cache and ozzmodz_badges_last_award_date populated with old data.

How do you disable badge tiers in the postbit? I have done it on my other forum, but for the life of me I can't figure it out again xD

Hi! I'm a xenforo newb and really trying to figure out this Ozzman Badges Add-in. I'm able to see the "Award with Badge" and the Style Template area. I'm unable to find where to upload new badge designs? Is that all done in the Template HTML??

Is there an extended instruction manual available for this Add-In? I'm happy to read-up on everything myself, I just couldn't find any manual.

Hi! I'm a xenforo newb and really trying to figure out this Ozzman Badges Add-in. I'm able to see the "Award with Badge" and the Style Template area. I'm unable to find where to upload new badge designs? Is that all done in the Template HTML??

Is there an extended instruction manual available for this Add-In? I'm happy to read-up on everything myself, I just couldn't find any manual.
You can add badges under: users>badges

can i create a badge (badge alpha), and give a single user permission to award members that single alpha badge? from what i can tell, if i give a user permission to award a badge, then they can award ANY badge that i create on the system.

After XenForo's update, badges do not appear in messages. Even though they are selected to appear in the style properties, they don't appear. Can you check it? @Ozzy47
Same for my site
Yeah! I been messing with it since I did the update. Disabled and uninstalled all mods. The only thing I see is in the template modifications for the badges is the message_marcros is not applying.
1684351153632.png
Not sure if this has anything to do with the issue.

EDIT: I deleted a few styles that were getting errors in postbit under the group banners. Something on the lines of arg-fallbackName=my user name on my site .

EDIT: Ok, it is trying to change this:
Code:
(<xf:userbanners user="\$user" tag="div" class="message-userBanner" itemprop="jobTitle" />)

to this:
Code:
$0

<xf:if is="{{ property('ozzmodz_badges_show_in_message') }}">
                <xf:css src="ozzmodz_badges_featured_badges.less" />

<xf:macro name="featured_badges" template="ozzmodz_badges_featured_badges_macros"
                          arg-location="message" arg-user="{$user}" />
            </xf:if>

Well it can't find the 1st line because it is writen like this:
Code:
<xf:userbanners user="$user" tag="div" class="message-userBanner" itemprop="{{ $includeMicrodata ? 'jobTitle' : '' }}" />

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Top Bottom