[OzzModz] Auto Title Case

[OzzModz] Auto Title Case [Paid] 2.0.0 Patch Level 2

No permission to buy ($15.00)
Is the whitelist auto-loaded with Title Case exceptions?
What do you mean by "exceptions"?

Is this done on the fly or via a DB update?
It changes the DB data.
There is "Auto Title Case: Rebuild" cache rebuild job if changes need to be applied to old content.

How do I buy multiple licenses?
@Ozzy47

What does "Allowed UPPERCASE percentage" mean?
If there is an allowed uppercase percentage in the title, it will not be modified
I render LaTeX and some people use it titles. The addon is oddly messing with it even though there are no words with proper boundaries in the equation text.
Also, character whitelist is not working

This addon was designed to use only plain text in titles.
I'll see what we can do about it.

The symbol whitelist simply ignores them when modifying the case. This may be needed in languages such as Spanish, where question and exclamation symbols are placed at the beginning.

What do you mean by "exceptions"?
All good, I can see the input was installed empty
If there is an allowed uppercase percentage in the title, it will not be modified
Right but what does uppercase percentage even mean? Percent of characters in the title are uppercase? What is a use case for that?
The symbol whitelist simply ignores them when modifying the case. This may be needed in languages such as Spanish, where question and exclamation symbols are placed at the beginning.
So if I can "i" listed, it won't be uppercased? If so, I do, and my example above shows it gets capitolized.

Right but what does uppercase percentage even mean? Percent of characters in the title are uppercase? What is a use case for that?
For example, if an addon is used to prevent CAPS LOCK titles, but leave the other cases unaffected

So if I can "i" listed, it won't be uppercased? If so, I do, and my example above shows it gets capitolized.
It skips the listed characters and only changes the one following it.
So if you whitelist "W" character:

in what Situations Do We Enounter the Golden Ratio?

Should be modified to:

In WHat Situations Do WE Enounter The Golden Ratio?

But current version parses the string into characters and then restores it in the wrong position. Will be fixed.

Forum exclusion list would be great too (for rebuild too), there are a number of forums where due to heavy acronym usage it will be problematic. (turning NASA into Nasa)

I purchased it's already . But not working. Very hard to setup
Does it not work for you at all or only for old content?
If you want this to affect the titles of the old content, you need to do a rebuild
241733-9b9c35fde1d7ee875c78a249dd7ee85a.jpg

Top Bottom