[OzzModz] Article Cover Image

[OzzModz] Article Cover Image [Paid] 2.0.0 Patch Level 6

No permission to buy ($10.00)

Ozzy47

Ozzy47 submitted a new resource:

[OzzModz] Article Cover Image - Allows you to select any image attachment as your article cover

Requirements:
XenForo 2.2.0+

Description:

Allows you to select any image attachment as your article cover

Features:

• Ability to select image attachment as an article cover image on thread creation/edit
  • AJAX update the select row for available attachments on new attachment upload
  • Hide cover image from post attachment list (will be marked as embedded)

View attachment 256265

View attachment 256266

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Unless it was a mistake on my part, would it be possible to update the addon? Because it no longer works on XF 2.2.8.
I no longer have the option to choose the image.

Possibly a result of the most recent update, but template modification ozzmodz_aci_thread_type_fields_article is not being applied on XF 2.2.7

Also noted an error in my browser console;
Code:
GET https://*****.tld/js/OzzModz/ArticleCoverImage/attachment_manager.min.js?_v=7dfca264 net::ERR_ABORTED 404

Confirmed this file does not exist in the current zip.

Sorry to be a pain, but there seems to be a typo in the template modification for backward compatibility?

In the second line of the replacement, it looks for texplain which should be explain. I also had to copy and replace the relative code to search from the template for it to replace correctly for some reason.. something to do with whitespacing perhaps?

I had to change the js directory to match exact capitalisation for the console error to go away (ozzmodz > OzzModz and articlecoverimage > ArticleCoverImage).

The description of the replacement ending in xf28 should also say 2.8 compat instead of <2.7 😅

Last edited:
I had to change the js directory to match exact capitalisation for the console error to go away (ozzmodz > OzzModz and articlecoverimage > ArticleCoverImage).
Woops, did not notice it on the windows.
There is no official convention for file naming, but according to XF js folder structure, all names must be in lowercase.

Will be changed in new version.

Top Bottom