[OzzModz] Approval Queue Improvements

[OzzModz] Approval Queue Improvements [Paid] 2.1.3

No permission to buy ($10.00)
Temporary fix:

1. Open ./src/addons/PB/ApprovalQueueImprovements/_data/template_modifications.xml

Find and delete:
HTML:
{$last.phrase_id}

2. Rebuild add-on in admincp.

Ozzy47 updated [OzzModz] Approval Queue Improvements with a new update entry:

[OzzModz] Approval Queue Improvements 2.1+ Update 2.1.0

• Now requires XF 2.2 to work
  • Added button to apply action to all items by content type
  • Added permissions to use "select all/select all items on current page" functions [BREAKING: You will need to set permissions for the moderator group]
  • Fix: disable filter saving & "load more" functions if SV/ReportImprovements installed
  • Fix: "accessing unknown getter on null" error in template modification

View attachment 274744

[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

To work faster here, you may add:

1. option to show the filter for content type always as radios; i don't have the time to click four times to change this. But it would be nice to check the users first, then the posts. So i need a faster way to select the type.

2. A sort would be nice as an alternative; show users, then posts, so I can do the users first.

Hi, is it possible to add an option that only displays posts/threads that have had a match with the phrase spam?

Question; if posts end up in the approval queue and I would mark them with this as hard delete. Would this hard delete happen directly or in the background ? Why I ask; I would imagine a very long list of posts that need hard deleting.

This addon has been helpful for us, thank you.

I think it would also be nice if it allowed adding optional "reason" text when doing a bulk reject.

Ozzy47 updated [OzzModz] Approval Queue Improvements with a new update entry:

[OzzModz] Approval Queue Improvements for XenForo 2.2+ Update 2.1.2

2.1.2:

• Added option to apply filters for unapproved items counter in staff bar (disabled by default)
  • Added optional reason input to alert user on content approve
  • Added XFRM resource, update support
  • Added XFMG media, album and comment support
  • Added [OzzModz] XFRM: Resource Questions support
  • Added...

Read the rest of this update entry...

There is an issue, when I select all to delete nothing happens, when I click select all to approve then it selects all items on the page.
Works fine for me
Make sure that elements with an "Permanently delete" action type are available on the page

Top Bottom