[OzzModz] Advanced Forms

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.3

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Two observation. One question.

Observation.
  • When exporting and then importing all worked well but the "Place Holder" values did not transfer.
  • When copying a Forms to make a new Forms and Report title is set to {A1}... it can not be saved. I have to set the Report Title temporary to a non variable character... save. Then reopen for edit and type in {A1}.

Question:
When selecting file upload as an answer type it appears to be a required field. Is there a way around that?
Offer file upload to be optional and don't error if the submitter chooses not to upload a file?

One work around way might be to make it conditional... First ask: "Would you like to upload a file?" Then if yes...make the file upload available. Seems a bit retarded to do it that way if that even works... Is there an easier way?

I have a "conditional question" that is asked after another "conditional question". The answer to this will not display in final report thread. Guessing this is by design, or is there a way to fix this?

Thankyou,

1663871660708.webp

@Kleazy

If you left the question error empty, it should be optional:

1663871601063.webp

But I think we had a new feature about it:

1663871637076.webp

You need to have this to set 0. You find this setting in your form settings first tab.

1663871678989.webp

Hello, I need an help:

I would like to use a form instead of the quick reply but I am unable to configure this add-on.

My config:
  • Report in existing thread: (yes and set thread number)
  • Require approval: yes
  • Use form as thread quick reply: yes
  • Quick reply option button: no
  • Quick reply option button: no

but QUICK REPLY still visible. Any suggestions?

@centomegabit

I tested it and it works for me.
Are you using the latest version of this addon?
Your settings look correct though, it should work.
Can you post a screenshot of the settings in thread report options?

I'm using [OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.0 Beta 18

Here are 2 screenshot: setting and result.

Attachments

• b.webp
    b.webp
    49.4 KB · Views: 16
  • c.webp
    c.webp
    22.8 KB · Views: 16
Strange. Maybe you have another form for that node? I assume the thread ID is there normally but you removed it for the screenshot.

Last edited:
The mystery was quite funny.

He created a widget called "Quick Reply" and used that form and the condition was to show it under every thread.

This way it looks like there is a bug/duplicate but he configured it to have it like that :D.

The mystery was quite funny.

He created a widget called "Quick Reply" and used that form and the condition was to show it under every thread.

This way it looks like there is a bug/duplicate but he configured it to have it like that :D.
Thank you... I got lost in configuring the variables

Spongebob Squarepants Reaction GIF

Reactions: sbj
Maybe I've overlooked something, but is there something in the settings somewhere to not repeat files/images uploaded in a form that displays result as a thread.

• Using WYSIWYG Editor Field
  • Using 1 File Upload Attachment Field

The issue is that files (set as: In message - full size) repeat themselves. In the primary context of the content written in WYSIWYG, the files/images appear as planned but then the same image/files are repeated in the form (unnecessarily).

Ideally, we'd just like to hide the Attachment field results since they already appear in the primary content written in WYSIWYG field. (The file upload field is required to attach images, but we can't mute the duplicating output...)

Thanks.

(Edit: NGINX, XF 2.2.11, PHP 8.0.x, AF Version 2.2.0 Beta 18)

Top Bottom