[OzzModz] Advanced Forms

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.4 Beta 1

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Seems like with the latest version you're unable to use Single Selection Dropdowns. It gets stuck on the "Choose one", I've sent you a personal message with the information. Anyway to fix this?

We are unable to reproduce this. Can you export your forms and send it to me?

Hey, I know it's beta - just letting you know we've got some bugs:

• the regex pattern matching for text input doesn't seem to match anything
  • conditional questions don't seem to work within the front-end of a form - it displays all questions and ignores the conditions

Hey, I know it's beta - just letting you know we've got some bugs:

• the regex pattern matching for text input doesn't seem to match anything
  • conditional questions don't seem to work within the front-end of a form - it displays all questions and ignores the conditions

You’re running beta 12?

It works fine for me with (at least with single and multiline line texbox).

Please clarify the other settings of your question.

View attachment 261683
ySi5Rgi.png

QRkKtAc.png

Strange, the dropdown doesn't even work here on Beta 12 (no values other than 'choose one')

e4RPW5a.png

The conditional question has regex applied

t4i84Nt.png

But I can submit whatever I want in that text field - the regex does not apply

@Ozzy47

There is a problem that occurs sometimes where a user receives an error that they have reached the maximum number of submissions for the forum when they haven't - resetting the form globally or for the individual user does not fix. Setting submission limit to zero does fix.

Hi,

Cool addon. I have a few questions. Can I use this to generate quote requests inside a specific forum through unregistered visitors
and after form submission redirect them to the member signup page so they can reply to their threads when they get offers? And my second question is, can it automatically delete the quote request in case an unregistered visitor doesn't decide to create an account?

Top Bottom