[OzzModz] Advanced Forms

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.3

No permission to buy ($30.00)
I have several forms and only 2 of them have this problem.

I found forms with" option "normal poll" - "normal poll", Check this box if you would like to create a normal poll when this form is submitted." have this problem.

When I remove this option, everything is ok, I can create a new thread.

So the problem is that you can not submit and create a poll at the same time

Last edited:
Ozzy47 updated [OzzModz] Advanced Forms with a new update entry:

Advanced Forms for XenForo 2.2 Update 2.2.0 Beta 11

danger GIF
Warning Sign GIF

Now That Ive got your attention:

- Added checks to avoid poll creation on forums where is not available poll thread type.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is there an ability a thread gets auto moved with a prefix change once someone "approves" or "denies" a form submission?

Not by it's self, but with this free addon you can,

I found these comments from a while ago, but this addon doesn't do exactly what I had in mind- Is there any way to set it up such that clicking one of the decision links ( 1634895520417.png ) automatically applies a prefix to the report thread? It's a bit inconvenient having to click Approve/Deny but then also needing to click the thread edit dropdown > Edit thread > Change prefix to "Approved" or "Denied" > Save.

Looking for any quicker way to do this when needing to go through many applications at once. Some sort of option for approved or denied thread report prefix would be amazing.

Question for @sbj :

Is it possible to convert an answer of a form to a number?

For example:
user frontend answer: Blue sticker
Backend result: 1

user frontend answer: Red sticker
Backend result: 2

Using that to send an specific email to my simple ordering application.

Some error
Maybe becuse php 8.0.13?

Code:
Server error log
ErrorException: Template error: [E_WARNING] Undefined variable $conditionQuestions src/addons/Snog/Forms/Callbacks/Expected.php:63
Generated by: Lebowski 24.11.2021. at 12:14
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/Snog/Forms/Callbacks/Expected.php(63): XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(2, '[E_WARNING] Und...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 63)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1695): Snog\Forms\Callbacks\Expected::getExpected('', Array, Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater))
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/thread_view.php(1195): XF\Template\Templater->callback('Snog\\Forms\\Call...', 'getExpected', '', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1651): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater), Array, Object(XF\Template\ExtensionSet))
#4 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Template/XF22/Templater.php(52): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('thread_view', Array, true, NULL)
#5 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater->renderTemplate('public:thread_v...', Array)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(50): XF\Template\Template->render()
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(460): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Thread\\View', 'public:thread_v...', Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(442): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#11 src/XF/App.php(2345): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src/XF.php(512): XF\App->run()
#13 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#14 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(81) "/threads/kratki-slatkovodni-izvjestaji-sa-ribolova-2018-2021-godina.29718/page-16"
  ["referrer"] => string(56) "https://www.pijanitvor.com/whats-new/posts/465615/page-2"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/threads/kratki-slatkovodni-izvjestaji-sa-ribolova-2018-2021-godina_29718/page-16"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Hello. I am currently undergoing an issue in which every time I try submitting a form, this error appears on the console, and it does not submit the form: " Attempted to convert NULL to integer [prefix_id] - src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:761"\

Code:
InvalidArgumentException: Attempted to convert NULL to integer [prefix_id] in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 761
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_castValueToType() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 639
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->set() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 569
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->__set() in src/XF/Service/Thread/Creator.php at line 162
XF\Service\Thread\Creator->setPrefix() in src/addons/SV/MultiPrefix/XF/Service/Thread/Creator.php at line 20
SV\MultiPrefix\XF\Service\Thread\Creator->setPrefix() in src/addons/Snog/Forms/Pub/Controller/Form.php at line 1608
Snog\Forms\Pub\Controller\Form->createThread() in src/addons/Snog/Forms/Pub/Controller/Form.php at line 761
Snog\Forms\Pub\Controller\Form->actionSubmit() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2345
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 512
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Last edited:
Disable the multi Prefix addon and see what happens.
Apologies. After testing multiple things I realized the issue was due to the lack of perms for a user to use that prefix. Although I did notice an issue with the "Publicly visible" option. Once you check it and save the form, it will work properly, although if you return to the same form, it will appear as not ticked, so you have to tick it once again, otherwise it won't work.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.webp
    Screenshot_2.webp
    3 KB · Views: 4
Some error
Maybe becuse php 8.0.13?

Code:
Server error log
ErrorException: Template error: [E_WARNING] Undefined variable $conditionQuestions src/addons/Snog/Forms/Callbacks/Expected.php:63
Generated by: Lebowski 24.11.2021. at 12:14
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/Snog/Forms/Callbacks/Expected.php(63): XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(2, '[E_WARNING] Und...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 63)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1695): Snog\Forms\Callbacks\Expected::getExpected('', Array, Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater))
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/thread_view.php(1195): XF\Template\Templater->callback('Snog\\Forms\\Call...', 'getExpected', '', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1651): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater), Array, Object(XF\Template\ExtensionSet))
#4 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Template/XF22/Templater.php(52): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('thread_view', Array, true, NULL)
#5 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater->renderTemplate('public:thread_v...', Array)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(50): XF\Template\Template->render()
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(460): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Thread\\View', 'public:thread_v...', Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(442): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#11 src/XF/App.php(2345): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src/XF.php(512): XF\App->run()
#13 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#14 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(81) "/threads/kratki-slatkovodni-izvjestaji-sa-ribolova-2018-2021-godina.29718/page-16"
  ["referrer"] => string(56) "https://www.pijanitvor.com/whats-new/posts/465615/page-2"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/threads/kratki-slatkovodni-izvjestaji-sa-ribolova-2018-2021-godina_29718/page-16"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
@Ozzy47

Seems like with the latest version you're unable to use Single Selection Dropdowns. It gets stuck on the "Choose one", I've sent you a personal message with the information. Anyway to fix this?

Top Bottom