[OzzModz] Advanced Forms

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.4 Beta 1

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Hi,

I'd like the possibility for the "Report in existing thread" to dynamically grab the Thread ID and to make the form appear in every thread of a certain node I define in the admin area, making it selectable only from the thread starter. Would it be possible?

The idea comes from the need of giving thread starters the possibility to post an update (similarly to how Resources work) in their thread, without having to post a whole new thread but, instead, adding a new post to their existing thread.

If not possible, how much would the custom development of this addition cost?

Thank you.

Okay, I will run the upgrade again on a machine that stays awake for a long time. Will let you know how it went.
Doesn't seem right to me: :)

1623928561298.webp

Browser timed out after couple of hours, refreshed page and it continues to "upgrade".

PS. Server never has any problems, this is the first time I'm seeing this.

Maybe due to the version being that old, you should try to upgrade to 2.1 first and then go with 2.2?

Another alternative is you could export your forms, uninstall addon and install latest version and then do a import? But do a test on a test installation first if possible as it might not work.

In worst case you have to uninstall completely and install a new version without exporting/importing. But I think it is not that bad in this addon since you can easily re-create the settings again.

Hello!
It possible to generate title for created thread with field values with this addon?

I want to migrate from XF 1.5 and LiquidPro Simple Forms addon. And I use ability to create thread title from field values.

You can create thread title based on the answers people give to the form itself (questions you asked). But you can't create thread titles based on thread field values. There is no connection between custom thread fields and this addon.

Ozzy47 updated [OzzModz] Advanced Forms with a new update entry:

Advanced Forms for XenForo 2.2 Update 2.2.0 Beta 4

danger GIF
Warning Sign GIF

Now That Ive got your attention:

This is a beta release, take a full backup before installing on a production site. Optimally try it out on a test site that is a replication of your live site before installing on the live site. It has had limited testing.

Changelog:
- Added a bit of code to the addon.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Ozzy, since you flag almost every add-on you´ve bought in as a Beta status regulary - like this one -, it would be interesting when those become production versions. Is the code so unpredictable that you don´trust yourself? Since I try to avoid Alphas and Betas where I can, there is now a bunch affected.
- Added a bit of code to the addon.
It would also be nice to know, what exactly has been added or changed with this update. I.e., functions added, a security issue solved or patched, etc. etc?

First off I don’t flag almost every addon I bought as beta regularly. It is safe to use in production.

Second, I trust myself, I just don’t trust every configuration that is out there, that is where unforeseen complications arise.

Third, the code added is host something added to accommodate an extension to the addon a customer requested.

I just checked, this is the only addon I have released beta updates, so I would be sure of what you’re talking about before posting misinformation.

Installed latest version, trying to create a form but it keeps saying I need to enter some info:

1624229398300.webp

And yes, all that info is already set...

Removed add-on (along with some DB tables that were left behind because of the very old version I had installed earlier) and did a reinstall. Same issue.

How would i make a question required?
By providing a question error. See documentation 6.1.3

Top Bottom