[OzzModz] Advanced Forms

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.4 Beta 1

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Ozzy is there any chance that you could integrate ActiveCampaign APIs to Advanced Forms, so it will allow both the creation of a new XF account and a new entry (or update fields) on ActiveCampaign?

I'm thinking about setting up a page for new members registrations with Advanced Forms and let the whole process be automatic.

Is that possible at all?

And that makes then from every filled in form one new thread in a forum I setup at what point in ACP?

Ok, I will read the doc first. Thanks. :)

Ozzy47 updated [OzzModz] Advanced Forms with a new update entry:

Advanced Forms for XenForo 2.2 Update 2.2.0 Beta

danger GIF
Warning Sign GIF

Now That Ive got your attention:

This is a beta release, take a full backup before installing on a production site. Optimally try it out on a test site that is a replication of your live site before installing on the live site. It has had limited testing.

Any catastrophies on a live site, you will be directed to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

hi, I installed your addon advanced forms in a test forum. I would like to try to configure it to help users post new threads. The steps are these:
  1. creation of the discussion
  2. insertion of mandatory information (numbers, links, text, etc)
  3. insert an attachment
  4. post the new discussion with the data entered in the form.

Do you think it could be possible? Thank you

When a completed form is posted as a thread, is there a way to create a template of what is posted, so we can include a logo or header image ?

e.g.

An image in the centre
Information text about the form

[User Form Contents]

Hello,
I am trying to achieve something that was possible on the XF1 version of this addon but doesn't seem to work anymore.
When a user fills a form I'd want to append their responses to an existing thread AND open a new thread on another subforum.
Whenever I attempt to do that I get this:
You can not post this form in both a New thread and an Existing thread
Any suggestions?

When a completed form is posted as a thread, is there a way to create a template of what is posted, so we can include a logo or header image ?

e.g.

An image in the centre
Information text about the form

[User Form Contents]
There is no template options. The questions will be in the display order you set in.

If you want to add extra information, you can do so above or below each form: https://snogssite.com/threads/advanced-forms-documentation.3677/#message-anchor-57

Hello,
I am trying to achieve something that was possible on the XF1 version of this addon but doesn't seem to work anymore.
When a user fills a form I'd want to append their responses to an existing thread AND open a new thread on another subforum.
Whenever I attempt to do that I get this:

Any suggestions?
Not possible I think.

Top Bottom