[OzzModz] Advanced Forms

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.3

No permission to buy ($30.00)
I think you can only change the /form/ route to something else, not what comes after. What comes after is determined by the name of that form and can't be changed. But don't know if this is true or not, just in my tests that is the result I got.

I think you can only change the /form/ route to something else, not what comes after. What comes after is determined by the name of that form and can't be changed. But don't know if this is true or not, just in my tests that is the result I got.

I believe that is probably the case.

Unless something has changed, or something else is interfering, this works on both a root based site and a sub-folder based site for me...

formroute1.webp

Results in the URL in the form list being changed and thus this is what you get when you click it....

formroute2.webp

Whow, that really seems to work! I was wondering because there is no rewrite. You can still access the /form/test-form.1/select URL. The URL doesn't change.

But anyway, thanks for your help!

@Snog

I tried to change the middle part only, 1610713195005.png
I tried to change "test-form" into something else, but it didn't work. I also tried "test-form.{id}" and without the dot. It seems I should have just used the number directly which would have made it to work. My mistake, sorry.

Last edited:
I have a form with an attachment for an image.

If I set the report type to PC, the image comes through fine
If I set the report type to Thread, the image is posted fine

If I try to report to both PC and Thread, I only get the image in the thread.

Bug? As intended? Cockpit error?

THANKS

IIRC, that is intended.
Fair enough, but seems odd. I'd be willing to fund making that an option, or changing the behavior entirely.

We run contests which require pictures. The entry form goes to the contest manager, but we also want to send to a thread for archive purposes.

Fair enough, but seems odd. I'd be willing to fund making that an option, or changing the behavior entirely.

We run contests which require pictures. The entry form goes to the contest manager, but we also want to send to a thread for archive purposes.
It would also be helpful to have the ability to include the attachment on reports delivered by email. I know it states explicitly that attachments are not sent with the email so this isn't a complaint, but it would be a good option for us. :)

I'll also say that this is an outstanding mod overall!

@Ozzy47
Why now number of attachment can not be 0?
Minimum limit of attachments for a form, if you have used Attachment feild in form.
If form have attachment field, than user have to upload minimum one attachment.

That was not in that way before.
I have forms where some questions/fields is up to user if he want to fill it or upload attachment.

@Ozzy47
Minimum limit of attachments for a form, if you have used Attachment feild in form.

I have forms where some questions/fields is up to user if he want to fill it or upload attachment.

I'll look into it.

I'm trying to purchase this addon, but it seems to be taking a long time for my account to get approved by an Admin. Is there anything I need to do on your forum?

Don’t think it is going to be feasible to do this, how this works, it will require rewriting the entire logic of form answers to thread, it is a total time sink. To much dev time for the result.

@Ozzy47

Don’t think it is going to be feasible to do this, how this works, it will require rewriting the entire logic of form answers to thread, it is a total time sink. To much dev time for the result.
@Ozzy47
Could you give me at least some code template to change so number of attachment is not mandatory, like was in all past versions of this addon.

I had to test it to see what you are talking about. I now see the problem. I initially thought you were trying to use it as a trigger, but you wanted to use it as the conditional question. So it will be displayed based on the answer of a question. And as you say for first time it works. But then the condition disappears.

Yes, I can confirm, it is a bug.

To demonstrate it for @Ozzy47

View attachment 243149

1st question is the trigger question.
2nd one is the conditional question with answer type None - This is a header phrase-
3rd one is the conditional question with answer type Date picker

As you see the 2nd question doesn't have the green text even though it should have it.

And when you visit both questions after they were saved, the 2nd question has lost its trigger.:

View attachment 243151
Still waiting on this to get fixed :( this is a blocker for me.

Top Bottom